Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed 22:24 - Nov 17 with 822 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/17/view-from-uxbridge-young-voters

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:24 - Nov 18 with 683 viewsEly_Blue

What then happens if the Tories win the GE but BJ loses his seat?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:33 - Nov 18 with 665 viewsuefacup81

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:24 - Nov 18 by Ely_Blue

I would hazard that he either gets very swiftly shifted to the House of Lords, or a Tory safe-seat winner gets moved aside and a by-election ensues.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:33 - Nov 18 with 663 viewsSteve_M

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:24 - Nov 18 by Ely_Blue

Laughter, a lot of it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:35 - Nov 18 with 655 viewsNotSure

To much effort going into 1 seat.
Remember he can still be prime minister by being made a lord.
I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 579 viewslowhouseblue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed on 13:33 - Nov 18 by uefacup81

I would hazard that he either gets very swiftly shifted to the House of Lords, or a Tory safe-seat winner gets moved aside and a by-election ensues.

a by-election in those circumstances would be very high risk. famously patrick gordon walker lost his seat when foreign secretary and was then found a safe seat and lost that as well.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024