Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays 13:34 - Nov 17 with 1013 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/18039753.mr-clacton-brexit-name-change-bid-f

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 16:59 - Nov 17 with 932 viewsfactual_blue

“It was a bit of a waste of time, but I’ve made a point.”

Yes. The point you've made is that you're a know-nothing blowhard.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:24 - Nov 17 with 904 viewsBlueBadger

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 16:59 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

“It was a bit of a waste of time, but I’ve made a point.”

Yes. The point you've made is that you're a know-nothing blowhard.

Balls.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:26 - Nov 17 with 899 viewsfactual_blue

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:24 - Nov 17 by BlueBadger

Balls.

That should be

balls

(Lower case 'b' and no full stop).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:28 - Nov 17 with 899 viewsOldsmoker

Farage made 317 Brexit Party candidates lose £100.
It doesn't look like he'd even consider refunding them - thats £31,700.
Some will stand as independents I expect - like this chap - but Farage does seem to attract the Fruit loops

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 892 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Could he not stand as Independent Brexiteer?

I am sure I have seen "Independent Conservative" before.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:35 - Nov 17 with 891 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:28 - Nov 17 by Oldsmoker

Farage made 317 Brexit Party candidates lose £100.
It doesn't look like he'd even consider refunding them - thats £31,700.
Some will stand as independents I expect - like this chap - but Farage does seem to attract the Fruit loops

Had they already paid up before he pulled them then? And, if they had, doesn't that mean they are on the ballot paper?

£100 isn't a lot of money for most of his candidates but £31,700 would be a significant chunk of the money Farage claims from the EU for being an MEP.

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:01 - Nov 17 with 867 viewsitfcjoe

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:35 - Nov 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Had they already paid up before he pulled them then? And, if they had, doesn't that mean they are on the ballot paper?

£100 isn't a lot of money for most of his candidates but £31,700 would be a significant chunk of the money Farage claims from the EU for being an MEP.

I thought it was £1k each?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:02 - Nov 17 with 869 viewsOldsmoker

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 17:35 - Nov 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes. They are all on the ballot paper unless they've asked to be removed.
Apparently, some are going to stand as independents against the Tory because they have principles????

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:03 - Nov 17 with 866 viewsBlueBadger

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:02 - Nov 17 by Oldsmoker

Yes. They are all on the ballot paper unless they've asked to be removed.
Apparently, some are going to stand as independents against the Tory because they have principles????

Those principles mainly being 'the Tories aren't nearly racist enough for my liking'.

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:08 - Nov 17 with 860 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:01 - Nov 17 by itfcjoe

Don't know. Just quoting the previous reply.

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:21 - Nov 17 with 847 viewsGuthrum

In case anyone was wondering what Redacted of North Essex was up to nowadays on 18:01 - Nov 17 by itfcjoe

£500

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024