Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner 13:11 - Nov 17 with 734 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/108016/excl-l

But I bet it gets spun as a negative by most of the press and associated media. And thanks to TractorDownSouth for the link in 'health communism' that I read and then followed from that page onto this one.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner on 14:47 - Nov 17 with 677 viewsfactual_blue

Good. Many of them have very good skill sets.

(Except for tens of thousands heading for Essex who are jihadists, obviously).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner on 22:44 - Nov 17 with 565 viewsbrazil1982

Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner on 14:47 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

Engineers and Doctors aren't they?
Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner on 22:50 - Nov 17 with 561 viewswitchdoctor

Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner on 14:47 - Nov 17 by factual_blue

why can’t you give it a rest?!?!
Allowing asylum seekers to work after three months should be another vote winner on 23:20 - Nov 17 with 534 viewsGlasgowBlue

Absolutely. It’s a no brainer.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024