Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest 08:56 - Nov 16 with 14185 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/writingfromtheedge/2019/11/as-a-british-jew-im-not

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 08:41 - Nov 18 with 1968 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 07:43 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

And we got there in the end. A Jewish woman on the board of HNH using a position of power with the group to act in a biased manner against Labour with regards to Antisemitism.

Hope Not Hate are now part of the smear campaign against Corbyn.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 8:03]

Whether Smeeth as a director has a say or not, they're part of the smear campaign if they uncritically repeat such shoddy stuff as that.

From the effing Daily Mail no less!!

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 09:23 - Nov 18 with 1904 viewsStokieBlue

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:39 - Nov 17 by Darth_Koont

Stokie? Fancy a go?

Not really.

I have been specific in my posts in this thread and they have been about Livingstone. I have briefly stated my position on Labour in a single sentence but not expanded because that is not what we were debating and not something I wanted to get drawn into to be honest. I've not mentioned JC at all.

The fact you keep trying to expand the debate away from the minutiae that I was specifically posting about and then point fingers is annoying. If it's not driving a narrative I would be interested to know what you see it as? Why are you equating a single person subject with a different, wider debate about Labour?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 10:20 - Nov 18 with 1876 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 09:23 - Nov 18 by StokieBlue

Not really.

I have been specific in my posts in this thread and they have been about Livingstone. I have briefly stated my position on Labour in a single sentence but not expanded because that is not what we were debating and not something I wanted to get drawn into to be honest. I've not mentioned JC at all.

The fact you keep trying to expand the debate away from the minutiae that I was specifically posting about and then point fingers is annoying. If it's not driving a narrative I would be interested to know what you see it as? Why are you equating a single person subject with a different, wider debate about Labour?

SB

I wasn't. Badger raised Livingstone as a case in point. But that wasn't cut and dried, except for how it was characterised immediately by Mann.

But it ties into my point that the accusations have overall far exceeded the actual evidence. But that excess is needed to make this stretch to Corbyn and widespread Labour antisemitism, which is the drum certain interested parties really want to keep banging.

Meanwhile the Jewish community feels threatened by Corbyn and Labour with whispered references to early 30s Germany ... I'm surprised people are so comfortable amplifying those fears or even just standing by not caring.

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 10:35 - Nov 18 with 1840 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 10:20 - Nov 18 by Darth_Koont

I wasn't. Badger raised Livingstone as a case in point. But that wasn't cut and dried, except for how it was characterised immediately by Mann.

But it ties into my point that the accusations have overall far exceeded the actual evidence. But that excess is needed to make this stretch to Corbyn and widespread Labour antisemitism, which is the drum certain interested parties really want to keep banging.

Meanwhile the Jewish community feels threatened by Corbyn and Labour with whispered references to early 30s Germany ... I'm surprised people are so comfortable amplifying those fears or even just standing by not caring.

That 'amplifying fears' para.... Deary me.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:33 - Nov 18 with 1802 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 10:35 - Nov 18 by giant_stow

That 'amplifying fears' para.... Deary me.

Yes, indeed.

300 times louder to be exact. Who exactly does that serve? The Jewish community as a whole - many of whom now think they need to leave their home in the UK and go where?

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:41 - Nov 18 with 1773 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:33 - Nov 18 by Darth_Koont

Yes, indeed.

300 times louder to be exact. Who exactly does that serve? The Jewish community as a whole - many of whom now think they need to leave their home in the UK and go where?

You're in danger of infantalising Jewish people - maybe just a few of them are capable of your insight, but simply disgaree with your conclusions?

Complaining about people making this an issue in such a way also seems a very good way of shutting down debate for the sake of political gain. Why shouldn't people who feel wronged kick off?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:57 - Nov 18 with 1753 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:41 - Nov 18 by giant_stow

You're in danger of infantalising Jewish people - maybe just a few of them are capable of your insight, but simply disgaree with your conclusions?

Complaining about people making this an issue in such a way also seems a very good way of shutting down debate for the sake of political gain. Why shouldn't people who feel wronged kick off?

It's not a question of insight so much as knowing there's a very different picture from the evidence itself, and coming from the many Jews who've revealed it.

But the prevailing narrative from the right-wing and the so-called Jewish community representatives and opinion-formers is much more exaggerated. Pollard and the Jewish Chronicle have been an utter disgrace. And the rest of the mainstream have at best been passive but repeat the accusations uncritically and give them the illusion of truth.

For some reason, no-one can address this and instead just dismisses it. Why? Are you so partisan that you can't even acknowledge a survey of 1,000 people or a media report detailing bias? Ignore those who saw the Panorama as a frighteningly one-sided hatchet job to perpetuate the narrative.

Within this, it's the failings of our politics and media all laid out for anyone with an ounce of objectivity to explore.

Deary me indeed ffs.

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:41 - Nov 18 with 1651 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:57 - Nov 18 by Darth_Koont

It's not a question of insight so much as knowing there's a very different picture from the evidence itself, and coming from the many Jews who've revealed it.

But the prevailing narrative from the right-wing and the so-called Jewish community representatives and opinion-formers is much more exaggerated. Pollard and the Jewish Chronicle have been an utter disgrace. And the rest of the mainstream have at best been passive but repeat the accusations uncritically and give them the illusion of truth.

For some reason, no-one can address this and instead just dismisses it. Why? Are you so partisan that you can't even acknowledge a survey of 1,000 people or a media report detailing bias? Ignore those who saw the Panorama as a frighteningly one-sided hatchet job to perpetuate the narrative.

Within this, it's the failings of our politics and media all laid out for anyone with an ounce of objectivity to explore.

Deary me indeed ffs.

The tumbleweed seems to be getting worse for every day.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:48 - Nov 18 with 1633 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:41 - Nov 18 by Darth_Koont

Wrong sort of academics!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:57 - Nov 18 with 1622 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:48 - Nov 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Wrong sort of academics!

1%, hurrah. so only 5,000 anti-semites in the labour party. makes you wonder what the fuss is about.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:01 - Nov 18 with 1616 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:41 - Nov 18 by Darth_Koont

So that's now the Guardian added to a list that includes Hope Not Hate and the Equality and Human Rights Commission who are part of the Tory smear machine.

Incredible stuff DK. At best you'll get support from Banksy, Squiddrs and zedbossbeard. Which should tell you which side history will judge you to have been on.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:11 - Nov 18 with 1602 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:48 - Nov 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Wrong sort of academics!

Must be. They're only experts in media research plus a leading Jewish antisemitism researcher from the last 30 years or so.

What do they know with all their fancy "factual evidence" about the situation?

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:12 - Nov 18 with 1593 viewsvapour_trail

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:01 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

So that's now the Guardian added to a list that includes Hope Not Hate and the Equality and Human Rights Commission who are part of the Tory smear machine.

Incredible stuff DK. At best you'll get support from Banksy, Squiddrs and zedbossbeard. Which should tell you which side history will judge you to have been on.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:13 - Nov 18 with 1593 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:57 - Nov 18 by lowhouseblue

1%, hurrah. so only 5,000 anti-semites in the labour party. makes you wonder what the fuss is about.

It's actually "well below 1%". I think 0.1% roughly.

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:13 - Nov 18 with 1588 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:57 - Nov 18 by lowhouseblue

If only it didn't say "very much less than 1%".......but existential threat and all that!

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:17 - Nov 18 with 1579 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You forgot the 'nonces' again!

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:19 - Nov 18 with 1574 viewsDarth_Koont

Keep ducking and diving.

You won't address this. You never do. And I'm sure you'll be along to throw in another editorialised accusation to get the sh!twagon back up to speed.

But I'm sure some people will take it on board.

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:22 - Nov 18 with 1570 viewsfooters

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:13 - Nov 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

If only it didn't say "very much less than 1%".......but existential threat and all that!

Careful now! Not toeing the party line on this issue may see you branded as a racist!

As we all know, Labour's ultimate goal is the elimination of Jewish people from the UK. It's probably being snuck into the manifesto in code. Corbyn himself is the mastermind.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:24 - Nov 18 with 1566 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:22 - Nov 18 by footers

Careful now! Not toeing the party line on this issue may see you branded as a racist!

As we all know, Labour's ultimate goal is the elimination of Jewish people from the UK. It's probably being snuck into the manifesto in code. Corbyn himself is the mastermind.

Shame on you.....you didn't even make Glasgow's list!

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:29 - Nov 18 with 1554 viewsfooters

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:24 - Nov 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

I've been away on a special Labour re-education course ahead of the impending race war. Apparently being mildly social democratic wasn't enough. But now, rest assured, I am fully committed to the cause!

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:35 - Nov 18 with 1542 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:29 - Nov 18 by footers

I've been away on a special Labour re-education course ahead of the impending race war. Apparently being mildly social democratic wasn't enough. But now, rest assured, I am fully committed to the cause!

Glad to hear it.

Hope you brought your waders!

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:37 - Nov 18 with 1534 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:24 - Nov 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

After he embarrassed himself with the bullying and emotional blackmail he laid at J2's door the other night I thought he done the decent thing and hung up his keyboard.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:40 - Nov 18 with 1524 viewsfooters

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:37 - Nov 18 by GlasgowBlue

After he embarrassed himself with the bullying and emotional blackmail he laid at J2's door the other night I thought he done the decent thing and hung up his keyboard.

Did you miss me?

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 20:32 - Nov 18 with 1457 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 11:57 - Nov 18 by Darth_Koont

Deary me indeed ffs.

Apologies for leaving your post there unanswered but real life intervened. In all the times I've seen you mention this survey, I've never understood why it matters so much to you. 'Something's in the news, people notice that shocker' doesn't appear relevant to how the Labour Party deals with cases of antisemitism. Sobs about unfair reporting smack of 'look over there : they're worse' but I thought Labour was meant to a little bit better than them, so expected more.

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 21:02 - Nov 18 with 1439 viewsmatteoblue

Corbyn is no more an anti-semite than the Tories are Islamophobic. These are just lazy labels used to smear each other, and it's really very boring and stops decent debate in politics. I wish they'd stop it, and people stop falling for it. Look at it this way: if Corbyn is anti-semitic, then why can't someone produce a single accurate quote from him to prove this? Surely there would be something recorded if he had?

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024