Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” 19:09 - Nov 15 with 1526 viewsFPL_Tractor

to their honours?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 19:10]

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 19:41 - Nov 15 with 1495 viewsfactual_blue

Add to their honours???

They have some then? Are you sure?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:14 - Nov 15 with 1454 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 19:41 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

Add to their honours???

They have some then? Are you sure?

Have you forgotten their greatest honours include participating in the EUFA cup and failing to win the top division and FA Cup?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 20:14]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:16 - Nov 15 with 1440 viewsm14_blue

I quite like Pukki.

Which is really weird and a little bit unsettling.
Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:19 - Nov 15 with 1434 viewsGeoffSentence

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:16 - Nov 15 by m14_blue

I quite like Pukki.

Which is really weird and a little bit unsettling.

I like that he hasn't scored for the budgies for the best part of two months and he is still their secret weapon.

top man.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:19 - Nov 15 with 1435 viewsgiant_stow

Every goal that tosser has scored for Finland is one off his total for the canaries, the swine.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:44 - Nov 15 with 1389 viewsfactual_blue

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:14 - Nov 15 by Swansea_Blue

Have you forgotten their greatest honours include participating in the EUFA cup and failing to win the top division and FA Cup?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 20:14]

So, no honours then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 11:36 - Nov 16 with 1165 viewsBigManBlue

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 20:19 - Nov 15 by GeoffSentence

I like that he hasn't scored for the budgies for the best part of two months and he is still their secret weapon.

top man.

That win at City shafted them, I think. Now every opposition team is very alert to what he can do so snuffs him out straight away - and they don't seem to have any sort of plan B when this happens.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 14:18 - Nov 16 with 1102 viewsRomeo4

Open-top bus parade tomorrow in Norwich city centre.
Login to get fewer ads

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 14:46 - Nov 16 with 1083 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 15:10 - Nov 16 with 1064 viewsjaykay

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 11:36 - Nov 16 by BigManBlue

That win at City shafted them, I think. Now every opposition team is very alert to what he can do so snuffs him out straight away - and they don't seem to have any sort of plan B when this happens.

that win at home to city confused them , they thought it made them champions of the premier league. a bit like the scots thought they were world champions after beating england back in 1967

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 16:11 - Nov 16 with 1027 viewsOwainG1992

Do we have to constantly write posts about them?
It's a bit as the kids say "tinpot".

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 16:42 - Nov 16 with 1004 viewsmonty_radio

Do you think Norwich are going to add “Finland qualified for the 2020 Euros” on 14:18 - Nov 16 by Romeo4

Open-top bus parade tomorrow in Norwich city centre.

It would be even braver to hold it in Helsinki at this time of year.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024