Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? 23:20 - Nov 13 with 5316 viewsjasondozzell

With Ox game off?
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 23:37 - Nov 13 with 4621 viewsBlueBadger

AFC Sudbury, probably. I have a rare commitment-free weekend and therefore that's where I'll go.
If only to tell Mark Morsley that his new coaches are doing a great job and he should probably resign and let them implement their ideas in full.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 07:32 - Nov 14 with 4527 viewsjontysnut

Flying to Aberdeen for Cove Rangers v Brechin as part of doing the 42. Must be mad.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 07:41 - Nov 14 with 4520 viewsitfcjoe

FA Youth Cup for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 07:59 - Nov 14 with 4507 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

If this bloody rain does not stop soon, there will be very few non league games due to water logging.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 08:29 - Nov 14 with 4481 viewsbrazil1982

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 07:32 - Nov 14 by jontysnut

Flying to Aberdeen for Cove Rangers v Brechin as part of doing the 42. Must be mad.

Wrap up!
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 09:10 - Nov 14 with 4454 viewsportmanking

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 23:37 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

AFC Sudbury, probably. I have a rare commitment-free weekend and therefore that's where I'll go.
If only to tell Mark Morsley that his new coaches are doing a great job and he should probably resign and let them implement their ideas in full.

How Morsley has managed to wh0re himself around Suffolk's non-league scene as a 'manager' I'll never know. Crikey I've got some dressing room stories from pals that have played under him...

As for this weekend, I'll be at Whitton Vs Stowmarket.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 09:29 - Nov 14 with 4434 viewsWickets

Yup i think Mildenhall are at home .
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 09:59 - Nov 14 with 4408 viewsbluewein

At home visiting family in Yeovil so may mooch on up to the ground after a few ciders in the afternoon...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:16 - Nov 14 with 4388 viewsElephantintheRoom

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 07:32 - Nov 14 by jontysnut

I did that trail back in the 70's when I lived in Scotland for 3 years. I even managed to see Celtic v Town at Parkhead.

The bad news is that shortly after you finish some will be gone - and some new ones appear.

I prefer whisky distilleries nowadays!

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:33 - Nov 14 with 4367 viewsMeenoITFC

none this weekend. ready for the big game on Monday. Hitchin Town v Welwyn Garden City. The only time when I can shout up the canaries!

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:47 - Nov 14 with 4350 viewsKieran_Knows

Unfortunately not. Over in Rome for the weekend, and had hoped to take in a game at the Stadio Olimpico, but booked it in the summer before the fixtures came out so a bit gutted really. Can't do a stadium tour either, which is rather annoying.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:52 - Nov 14 with 4338 viewsBlue_Order

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 09:29 - Nov 14 by Wickets

Yup i think Mildenhall are at home .

Uppa Hall.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:55 - Nov 14 with 4325 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:33 - Nov 14 by MeenoITFC

none this weekend. ready for the big game on Monday. Hitchin Town v Welwyn Garden City. The only time when I can shout up the canaries!

Mate lives a couple of streets away from Hitchin's ground.

When they moved to Hitchin, his Mrs suggested he go along to a few games.... then he found out their colours and nickname and refused point-blank. Don't blame him.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:55 - Nov 14 with 4324 viewssoupytwist

I might go along to Sudbury to see the impact the new first team coaches are having.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 11:00 - Nov 14 with 4314 viewsTractorCam

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:47 - Nov 14 by Kieran_Knows

Unfortunately not. Over in Rome for the weekend, and had hoped to take in a game at the Stadio Olimpico, but booked it in the summer before the fixtures came out so a bit gutted really. Can't do a stadium tour either, which is rather annoying.

There will be plenty of lower league games around Rome

I have no idea what my plans are. I see Wanderers are doing their ITFC offer which is where i'm at a lot, but feeling like a groundhop.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2019 11:01]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 11:09 - Nov 14 with 4299 viewsOsborneOneNil

I was heading to see Weymouth but quite bizarrely, their game is also off due to International call ups!! It's National League South!
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 11:20 - Nov 14 with 4270 viewsjontysnut

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:16 - Nov 14 by ElephantintheRoom

I did that trail back in the 70's when I lived in Scotland for 3 years. I even managed to see Celtic v Town at Parkhead.

The bad news is that shortly after you finish some will be gone - and some new ones appear.

I prefer whisky distilleries nowadays!

Yes hoping for a lowland league side next time
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 13:29 - Nov 14 with 4187 viewsMaySixth

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 09:10 - Nov 14 by portmanking

How Morsley has managed to wh0re himself around Suffolk's non-league scene as a 'manager' I'll never know. Crikey I've got some dressing room stories from pals that have played under him...

As for this weekend, I'll be at Whitton Vs Stowmarket.

I sat with him once in the Ipswich boardroom/driector's box in about 2015 (?) when he was manager at Needham Market.

A big character.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 13:46 - Nov 14 with 4169 viewsportmanking

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 13:29 - Nov 14 by MaySixth

I sat with him once in the Ipswich boardroom/driector's box in about 2015 (?) when he was manager at Needham Market.

A big character.

A big c..... character, yes... yes that's the word.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 14:47 - Nov 14 with 4133 viewsSitfcB

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:47 - Nov 14 by Kieran_Knows

International breaks are known like two years in advance aren’t they?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 15:03 - Nov 14 with 4114 viewsYarraBlue

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 10:55 - Nov 14 by ITFC_Forever

Mate lives a couple of streets away from Hitchin's ground.

When they moved to Hitchin, his Mrs suggested he go along to a few games.... then he found out their colours and nickname and refused point-blank. Don't blame him.

Home town is Hitchin, watched them hundreds of times and have great memories of the place, and the team.

Doesn't take vast amounts of mental agility to differentiate between a non league team playing in front of 400-500 people and a premier league side with however many thousands they get.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 15:06 - Nov 14 with 4108 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 14:47 - Nov 14 by SitfcB

International breaks are known like two years in advance aren’t they?

Are they? F*cked if I know in all honesty. Not very well thought out either way, but hey ho. Will try and have a wander around it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 15:10 - Nov 14 with 4100 viewsMookamoo

Whitton United v Stowmarket Town
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 16:58 - Nov 14 with 4046 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 15:03 - Nov 14 by YarraBlue

Home town is Hitchin, watched them hundreds of times and have great memories of the place, and the team.

Doesn't take vast amounts of mental agility to differentiate between a non league team playing in front of 400-500 people and a premier league side with however many thousands they get.

Guy in question is one of the most intelligent people I know, graduated from London School of Economics with a first and is a director of a economic research institute which advise the government and often have their experts (including him) on the news discussing the economic matters of the day.

And he won't entertain the thought of going to watch Hitchin, even though he lives less than a 5 minute walk away from their ground. Funny how football affects us all....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 14:07 - Nov 17 with 3854 viewssoupytwist

Was an entertaining game, 3-3 final score. Witham were lucky to get a draw considering two of their goals were deflections and Sudbury had a perfectly good fourth ruled out for offside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024