Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... 11:52 - Nov 13 with 1379 viewsWeWereZombies

whilst I took my dying mother to her martial arts all dayer at Suffolk One.

Come back to the car - someone has stuck a notice on the windscreen, masturbated all over the door handles, keyed the paintwork and put a dog turd into the fuel tank...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 12:18 - Nov 13 with 1299 viewsSuperblue95

Did they charge you a parking fee for the pleasure?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 12:53 - Nov 13 with 1232 viewshoppy

Sounds like any normal NCP car park really. Are you sure it was somebody's drive?

edit: BTW, I hope your mum enjoyed the all-dayer, when you collect her later.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 13:03]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 13:21 - Nov 13 with 1135 viewsBiGDonnie

I call B*llsh*t it's mayonnaise!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 13:28 - Nov 13 with 1104 viewshampstead_blue

did they leave an invoice?

Sounds like an art installation.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 13:37 - Nov 13 with 1078 viewsGaryCooper

An all dayer may be optimistic given the prior descriptor.
I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 14:02 - Nov 13 with 1024 viewsWeWereZombies

I just parked my car in front of someone's driveway for two seconds... on 12:53 - Nov 13 by hoppy

Sounds like any normal NCP car park really. Are you sure it was somebody's drive?

edit: BTW, I hope your mum enjoyed the all-dayer, when you collect her later.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 13:03]

I'm going to get her to knock on the door of PinewoodBlue and give him the benefit of her latest training, the one where she does a handstand and tries to throttle with her legs is a killer...most likely her in her condition though. And I will check to make sure she has a new Tena pad on before she tries it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024