Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 10:15 - Nov 13 with 7716 viewsusm

Poxy Tories...........

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:21 - Nov 13 with 4774 viewsJakeITFC

823,000 food bank visits between April and September of this year.

Poxy tories indeed.
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:27 - Nov 13 with 4758 viewsElephantintheRoom

Unemployment rose this month, surprise surprise. Current measurements do not consider the long term unemployed as unemployed...they are in a new box to tick...economically inactive. Youngsters without a job living at home don't count either. Nor do the unemployed sitting on zero hours contracts working zero hours. Nor does the fact that a job once done by one person - eg a supermarket cashier is now done by as many as 10 people working part time. Something like 20% of food bank users are 'employed' as well.... just that some of them, like the parent with £90 to spend a month on food and living essentials for the entire family was something that vile Tory politician couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Good wind up though.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:29 - Nov 13 with 4745 viewsbrazil1982

Something about zero hours and Thatcher.
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:31 - Nov 13 with 4738 viewsfergalsharkey

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:21 - Nov 13 by JakeITFC

Poxy tories indeed.

No body can help pondlife , not even mother theresa.

Poll: Cook out?

Violent crime up, drug related crime up.... on 10:31 - Nov 13 with 4742 viewsBlueBadger

....an ongoing crisis in mental health services, bed crises getting earlier and earlier in the year in acute services, increased privatisation and reduced accountability as a result in the public sector, ever diminishing rural services full stop....
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 10:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:32 - Nov 13 with 4729 viewsBlueBadger

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:31 - Nov 13 by fergalsharkey

Why would the Conservative party be asking Mother Theresa for help?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:35 - Nov 13 with 4719 viewsVaughan8

Some people have bitten. Well done!
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:38 - Nov 13 with 4700 viewsBluefish

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:21 - Nov 13 by JakeITFC

Poxy tories indeed.

Do you view all work by charities as a negative?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:43 - Nov 13 with 4689 viewsJakeITFC

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:38 - Nov 13 by Bluefish

The work done by the charity is crucial and noble, however the reasons why the charity has to exist are of course caused by negative reasons.

Ideally we’d live in a world where the 6th richest economy doesn’t require a charity to feed its population.
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:44 - Nov 13 with 4684 viewsJakeITFC

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:35 - Nov 13 by Vaughan8

Glad that people starving is a joke to you.
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:57 - Nov 13 with 4630 viewsVaughan8

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:44 - Nov 13 by JakeITFC

Oh dear. A bit extreme. That's not what I said is it? Lets twist it into something its not to make someone look bad. Maybe you should take up politics!

How do you know I don't give to food banks?
Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:58 - Nov 13 with 4621 viewschicoazul

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:38 - Nov 13 by Bluefish

Charities are Tory. In large part domestic ones do the work the state should.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:03 - Nov 13 with 4597 viewsusm

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:44 - Nov 13 by JakeITFC

You do know the meaning of starving dont you?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:06 - Nov 13 with 4572 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good news for the majority of people who our economy works for but sadly not for those who have been left behind.

I've been a conservative voter all my life but even I can see that the pendulum has swung too far in one direction.

I don't think voting for a Marxist who would rather play internal party politics than get in a position to do real good is the answer either. The first people to suffer if he crashes the economy would be those most in need.

A Lib Dem government would be far more sensible fiscally than Labour but at the same time would be more caring to those at the bottom. As a one nation Tory they are probably closer to me politically than the current Tory party.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:15 - Nov 13 with 4545 viewsBlueBadger

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:35 - Nov 13 by Vaughan8

Ah the Cruncher School of Trolling strikes again.

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:16 - Nov 13 with 4534 viewsartsbossbeard

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:03 - Nov 13 by usm

You do know the meaning of starving dont you?

I fully understand that parents aren't able to afford to feed their kids. I also think that this is the key point rather than worrying about the meaning of a word to describe abject hunger.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:21 - Nov 13 with 4510 viewsDarth_Koont

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:06 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Good news for the majority of people who our economy works for but sadly not for those who have been left behind.

I've been a conservative voter all my life but even I can see that the pendulum has swung too far in one direction.

I don't think voting for a Marxist who would rather play internal party politics than get in a position to do real good is the answer either. The first people to suffer if he crashes the economy would be those most in need.

A Lib Dem government would be far more sensible fiscally than Labour but at the same time would be more caring to those at the bottom. As a one nation Tory they are probably closer to me politically than the current Tory party.

One nation Tory ... It's the self-deception that's the most worrying thing.

You arrive at this and other issues like Brexit and Tory racism only when the evidence becomes unavoidable. And suddenly electorally important as a result, although I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

"Even I can see that the pendulum has swung too far in one direction."

Pity you've spent years on here attacking people and parties who have been pointed this stuff out.

Pronouns: He/Him

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:35 - Nov 13 with 4455 viewsGlasgowBlue

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:21 - Nov 13 by Darth_Koont

One nation Tory ... It's the self-deception that's the most worrying thing.

You arrive at this and other issues like Brexit and Tory racism only when the evidence becomes unavoidable. And suddenly electorally important as a result, although I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

"Even I can see that the pendulum has swung too far in one direction."

Pity you've spent years on here attacking people and parties who have been pointed this stuff out.

"Pity you've spent years on here attacking people and parties who have been pointed this stuff out".

You do talk a load of old bollox don't you? The only people I've been "attacking" on here are those who have excused and defended racism in the Labour party because they are quite happy to chuck a BAME community under the bus to get rid of the Tories.

A moderate non racist Labour party would be a far more attractive proposition to somebody like me who is currently politically homeless.

Iron Lion Zion

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:41 - Nov 13 with 4435 viewsDarth_Koont

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:35 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

"Pity you've spent years on here attacking people and parties who have been pointed this stuff out".

You do talk a load of old bollox don't you? The only people I've been "attacking" on here are those who have excused and defended racism in the Labour party because they are quite happy to chuck a BAME community under the bus to get rid of the Tories.

A moderate non racist Labour party would be a far more attractive proposition to somebody like me who is currently politically homeless.

Let's just say I don't believe you've left your petty party politics behind.

You'd rather exaggerate evidence and misrepresent the Labour party as endemically racist than address the decades of actual evidence in the public domain about your own party, including their policies.

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:43 - Nov 13 with 4414 viewsGlasgowBlue

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:41 - Nov 13 by Darth_Koont

Let's just say I don't believe you've left your petty party politics behind.

You'd rather exaggerate evidence and misrepresent the Labour party as endemically racist than address the decades of actual evidence in the public domain about your own party, including their policies.

This may comes as a shock to you mate but I couldn't give a monkey's toss what you do or don't believe. You're a man who has excused and defended racists on here.

Iron Lion Zion

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 12:05 - Nov 13 with 4367 viewsDarth_Koont

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 11:43 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

This may comes as a shock to you mate but I couldn't give a monkey's toss what you do or don't believe. You're a man who has excused and defended racists on here.

I haven't actually "excused and defended racists on here". Much less voted and campaigned for them for decades.

Your recent conversion to social justice and awareness since 2015 seems as manipulative as the way you disingenuously use language and facts to frame your attacks.

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 13:18 - Nov 13 with 4272 viewstractordownsouth

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 10:31 - Nov 13 by fergalsharkey

That's an utterly disgraceful comment.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Violent crime up, drug related crime up.... on 13:27 - Nov 13 with 4253 viewsRyorry

Violent crime up, drug related crime up.... on 10:31 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

....an ongoing crisis in mental health services, bed crises getting earlier and earlier in the year in acute services, increased privatisation and reduced accountability as a result in the public sector, ever diminishing rural services full stop....
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 10:34]

Closure of one branch of GPs' surgery near me (very large village in very rural area), despite significant rise in population - and simultaneous drastic cutting back of local bus service to get to the other 2 branches, both about 5 miles away.

In the literature the docs put out about this, one reason given for the closure was extreme difficulty in finding doctors to fill GP posts atm, partly because of increase in hours & work overload -> stress.

A petition against the closure has been started & already got thousands of signatures (incl from local councillors) but won't achieve anything. Tory MP (Julian Smith, ex chief-whip) won't give a monkeys.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 13:36]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 15:49 - Nov 13 with 4115 viewsjeera

Fool.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Earnings rise by 3.6%, inflation by 1.5%, unemployment down by 23,000 on 17:26 - Nov 13 with 4036 viewsmos

A rather uninformed post from you there pal, the OP had nothing to do with food bank usage and starvation in the UK, therefore the comment you’re referring to clearly doesn’t think starvation is a joke. Calm down.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024