Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert post match 00:09 - Nov 13 with 1442 viewsGarv

More interesting tonight than usual, or is it just me?

Little things like talking about the meetings he has each day with medical staff etc. Most switched on people will know that happens anyway, but I think it will only help his case when he explains a bit more what goes on behind the scenes.

I don’t think he deserves any stick for the team he picked or the result tonight frankly.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lambert post match on 00:34 - Nov 13 with 1376 viewsrgp1

Forget the selection policy we just didn't take our chances when on top and we paid the price, it's as simple as that.
Lambert post match on 06:47 - Nov 13 with 1142 viewsm14_blue

Agreed.

I passionately object to us making 10 changes for an FA cup game but in this trophy, when we’ve already qualified he can play who he wants without any criticism from me.

Although suppose that’s easy for me to say having not gone.
Lambert post match on 08:32 - Nov 13 with 916 viewsGarv

Lambert post match on 06:47 - Nov 13 by m14_blue

Agreed.

I passionately object to us making 10 changes for an FA cup game but in this trophy, when we’ve already qualified he can play who he wants without any criticism from me.

Although suppose that’s easy for me to say having not gone.

Fans weren’t forced to go. Anyone not thinking the team would be reserves/academy players were extremely naive. People say they love to see our youth brought through and given a game, and then they’ll complain about a team full of youth.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lambert post match on 09:49 - Nov 13 with 811 viewsWickets

Main worry must be loss of momentum and the fact that when we play Blackpool out first team will not have played for about 18 days ! is that the best preparation for an important game ? Suppose time will tell .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024