Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent performance by the youngsters! 22:23 - Nov 12 with 1368 viewskizaitfc

More senior players weren't good enough to show Lambert they should be in the first team though.

Edwards, N'siala, Donacien and Georgio all looked poor even at this level.

Thought the two young lads in the middle grew into the game and folami looks like a talent who may have been so much bigger player for us had he not had that injury last year.

Overall I have no issue with playing a weak team and losing I love the fact PL is willing to throw the youngsters in a trust them for 80 mins

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Decent performance by the youngsters! on 22:36 - Nov 12 with 1288 viewsstrikalite

Folami has quality, when I saw him at Reading I knew we had a player on our hands, his touch and first time little lay offs were top drawer..

My worry is our lack of goals throughout the squad in general, not enough can fire in a shot from 20 odd yards, quite simply you need that..
Decent performance by the youngsters! on 22:55 - Nov 12 with 1226 viewslongtimefan

Didn’t think Donacien or Edwards were that bad. Toto was more or less what I’ve come to expect other than the fact that his distribution was bordering on awful tonight. More disappointed in Georgia who I’ve thought has previously done well but tonight had no end product at all. Quite impressed with Folami’s close control and vision but pumping the ball up to him in the air is pointless.
Decent performance by the youngsters! on 23:05 - Nov 12 with 1170 viewsBasuco

Brett McGavin deserves a mention, he had a brilliant game along side El Mizouni.
Decent performance by the youngsters! on 23:11 - Nov 12 with 1161 viewsGarv

Decent performance by the youngsters! on 22:36 - Nov 12 by strikalite

Folami has quality, when I saw him at Reading I knew we had a player on our hands, his touch and first time little lay offs were top drawer..

My worry is our lack of goals throughout the squad in general, not enough can fire in a shot from 20 odd yards, quite simply you need that..

Considering shooting is quite important in football, we’ve had a scary lack of players that can shoot for some years now. Including now.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Decent performance by the youngsters! on 07:46 - Nov 13 with 896 viewsSaleAway

Decent performance by the youngsters! on 23:11 - Nov 12 by Garv

Considering shooting is quite important in football, we’ve had a scary lack of players that can shoot for some years now. Including now.

Can't help but feel that a lot of this is because of the black hole in the attacking centre of the pitch... we either play down the wings, or over... never through the middle of the park - so we never have players with the ball in shooting positions just outside the box.

In most games we play we look down the flank - if that doesn't work we move it to the other flank, if that doesn't work, we hoof it. At some point we really need to show on the inside rather than creating this central box that we don't play in.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Decent performance by the youngsters! on 08:04 - Nov 13 with 822 viewsRRB

If KVY isn't fit for Blackpool then I'd be happy for Donacien to start. Think he's been quite good defensively. He's poor at coming forward but I think he'd do a better job than Edwards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024