Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. 22:16 - Nov 12 with 3316 viewshaynes_toe1

Cant help but feel a little annoyed after the last two results. Not been a big fan of his selection or tactics all season, and whilst I know alot of the first teamers havent been involved it feels like over the past couple weeks our momentum has kind of...gone.

I also dont like our fans bleating on about 'Micky mouse cups', especially regarding the FA cup but even tonight. We are in League One on merit - these competitions are all relevant to us right now and for once we actually have a big enough squad to not have to be quite so damning on fielding such weaker teams.

The plus point is if we beat Blackpool comfortably this all gets forgotten about but this was a rare occasion, particularly saturday, where we could have made a real go of it.

I will contradict myself slightly in saying normally I'd think our team on Saturday would be good enough to win but under Lambert we seem to struggle despite the wins to really have any control no matter what team we play.
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:18 - Nov 12 with 3278 viewsFtnfwest

Well I shall certainly be interested to see how match sharp the first team is after 3 weeks
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:22 - Nov 12 with 3235 viewsgerryitfc

We are top of the table with a game in hand. Our priority is promotion....nothing else. At this moment in time why would anyone be annoyed with our manager. Come May it may be different but as of now no.
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:30 - Nov 12 with 3176 viewsGarv

I’m not really bothered about tonight, despite going and being fairly bored.

Youngsters got game time, debuts, Folami with a comeback which was good. We should have done a lot better when we got into wide areas, Georgiou disappointed in that respect, but hey yo.

If a place in the next round was riding on the result, we would have given it more of a go, but it wasn’t.

The FA cup was a bit different, but as you said the team we put out on Saturday should have still had enough to beat Lincoln. That was effectively a league game though. If we drew to them at home in a league game it wouldn’t be regarded a disaster, not great but not a disaster.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:32 - Nov 12 with 3153 viewsclive_baker

You’re the most obvious troll around, give it up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:42 - Nov 12 with 3103 viewsBlue_Moses

You aren't the only one
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:43 - Nov 12 with 3095 viewsBlue_Moses

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:22 - Nov 12 by gerryitfc

We are top of the table with a game in hand. Our priority is promotion....nothing else. At this moment in time why would anyone be annoyed with our manager. Come May it may be different but as of now no.

No one leaving that ground tonight could be happy with that display, surely?
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 23:05 - Nov 12 with 2990 viewsIllinoisblue

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:43 - Nov 12 by Blue_Moses

What, exactly, were you expecting from youths + fringe players?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 23:07 - Nov 12 with 2977 viewspennyfathersleg

Come a couple of weeks time, there’s a good likelihood we’ll be out of all of the cups so we won’t have to worry about squad rotation anymore........will we!?
Login to get fewer ads

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 23:13 - Nov 12 with 2956 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 23:05 - Nov 12 by Illinoisblue

What, exactly, were you expecting from youths + fringe players?

I’m worried about our goals scored and our back up strikers.

1.0 and always on edge.

Thinking forward-The squad won’t be able to tread water in the championship as their strikers would take their chances which we give teams.
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 07:15 - Nov 13 with 2694 viewshaynes_toe1

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:32 - Nov 12 by clive_baker

You’re the most obvious troll around, give it up.

Nope, it's called having an opinion.
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 07:18 - Nov 13 with 2684 viewsBrixtonBlue

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 23:13 - Nov 12 by BtreeBlueBlood

1.0 and always on edge.

Thinking forward-The squad won’t be able to tread water in the championship as their strikers would take their chances which we give teams.

We're not in the Championship.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:20 - Nov 13 with 2555 viewsartsbossbeard

You really can help but feel a little annoyed after the last two results.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:28 - Nov 13 with 2531 viewslazyblue

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 22:43 - Nov 12 by Blue_Moses

before the game it was obvious the team was going to be youngsters and probably bit disjointed as we really had nothing to play for so nobody can complain about the performance.

It will be the same in the next round so don't bother going.
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:28 - Nov 13 with 2525 viewslazyblue

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 23:13 - Nov 12 by BtreeBlueBlood

1.0 and always on edge.

don't worry about championship yet!
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:29 - Nov 13 with 2528 viewstabletopjoe

I think forward-thinking people are starting to realise that we’re not going up this year, and the league position is false when you compare to performances. We’ve been getting the results, but the performances haven’t been there, this can only carry on for a short period and that now seems to be coming to an end. It may come down to form in the playoffs

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:30 - Nov 13 with 2517 viewsartsbossbeard

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:29 - Nov 13 by tabletopjoe

I think forward-thinking people are starting to realise that we’re not going up this year, and the league position is false when you compare to performances. We’ve been getting the results, but the performances haven’t been there, this can only carry on for a short period and that now seems to be coming to an end. It may come down to form in the playoffs

"forward-thinking people".

Crivens.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:30 - Nov 13 with 2516 viewsKieran_Knows

This has to be the best over-reaction of the lot. Good work.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:32 - Nov 13 with 2500 viewsartsbossbeard

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 08:30 - Nov 13 by Kieran_Knows

This has to be the best over-reaction of the lot. Good work.

It's brilliant.

I've screen shot for pointing and laughing at purposes.

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 09:12 - Nov 13 with 2431 viewsKeaneish

The thing is, I have no idea what the starting line-up or formation will be against Blackpool. It’ll likely be 442 with the spine of the team nailed on: Norris, Chambers, Wolfenden, Downes, Norwood and Jackson but there’s half a team up for grabs, still...

Weird.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 09:14 - Nov 13 with 2423 viewsSomethingBlue

We are top of the division, five points clear of third place with two games in hand, and looking very healthy. It has been a brilliant start and I'm really not bothered about much else this season. Some of the whinging here is well over the top in my view.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 09:50 - Nov 13 with 2348 viewsBluearmy71

Needs must!!

Our need is to win games in the league we are in and get the fook back to the championship, no we will not win every game, no we won't always play amazing football and yes we are gonna get frustrated when results go our way but the luxuries of cup runs are not needed we have to give and do everything possible to gain the best chance of promotion!!
Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 11:34 - Nov 13 with 2258 viewsBrixtonBlue

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 09:50 - Nov 13 by Bluearmy71

Needs must!!

Our need is to win games in the league we are in and get the fook back to the championship, no we will not win every game, no we won't always play amazing football and yes we are gonna get frustrated when results go our way but the luxuries of cup runs are not needed we have to give and do everything possible to gain the best chance of promotion!!

"we are gonna get frustrated when results go our way"

Nice Freudian slip there. I think some of the moaners on here ARE frustrated when results go our way.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 11:35 - Nov 13 with 2255 viewsBrixtonBlue

"that now seems to be coming to an end"

Erm, we won our last two league games.

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 12:02 - Nov 13 with 2226 viewsBluearmy71

Annoyed / frustrated at Lambert. on 11:34 - Nov 13 by BrixtonBlue

"we are gonna get frustrated when results go our way"

Nice Freudian slip there. I think some of the moaners on here ARE frustrated when results go our way.

Lol BB, you may well have a case there bud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024