Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala. 20:53 - Nov 12 with 6042 viewsCoco

Truly dreadful. Possibly the worst ever.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala. on 21:14 - Nov 12 with 4743 viewsgerryitfc

Worse than Graham Harbey is going something.
Nsiala. on 21:16 - Nov 12 with 4687 viewsIllinoisblue

see also Gwion Edwards. Redefining below average every game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nsiala. on 21:16 - Nov 12 with 4681 viewsWD19

He does look pretty awful at the moment.

....But is still above average in that back 4.
Nsiala. on 21:27 - Nov 12 with 4414 viewsCoco

Nsiala. on 21:14 - Nov 12 by gerryitfc

Worse than Graham Harbey is going something.

Not fit to lace Harbey’s boots.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala. on 21:30 - Nov 12 with 4346 viewsBloomBlue

A lot of fans said that about Mings when he first played for Town
Nsiala. on 21:31 - Nov 12 with 4330 viewsCoco

Nsiala. on 21:30 - Nov 12 by BloomBlue

Errr no they didn’t.

Nsiala. on 21:38 - Nov 12 with 4228 viewsBloomBlue

Nsiala. on 21:31 - Nov 12 by Coco

Errr no they didn’t.

Yes they did, I remember a lot saying the worst LB ever in a Town shirt. Moaning about how far the club had fallen buying a non league player who isnt even non league standard.
Some of the same people who laughted at B'mouth playing him at CH saying he wasn't capable of being a CH.

Trouble is people deliberately forget
Nsiala. on 21:43 - Nov 12 with 4176 viewsVaughan8

Some people love him though.

Least he didn't give a penalty away today haha someone said they liked his distribution in a thread the other day. He gives the ball away quite a lot haha

If he gets anywhere near the first team we are in trouble.
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala. on 22:09 - Nov 12 with 3999 viewsChateauWines

Got to say tonight he did alright

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Nsiala. on 22:20 - Nov 12 with 3921 viewsGarv

He was fine tonight.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Nsiala. on 22:30 - Nov 12 with 3878 views44_not_out

Comparing Toto with Mings.... good grief
Nsiala. on 22:36 - Nov 12 with 3841 viewsIllinoisblue

Nsiala. on 21:38 - Nov 12 by BloomBlue

Yes they did, I remember a lot saying the worst LB ever in a Town shirt. Moaning about how far the club had fallen buying a non league player who isnt even non league standard.
Some of the same people who laughted at B'mouth playing him at CH saying he wasn't capable of being a CH.

I would love to see those posts.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nsiala. on 08:13 - Nov 13 with 3582 viewsJohnny_Boy

Delaney at LB was 200% worse. Aided by Lee Martin on that LW.
Nsiala. on 10:06 - Nov 13 with 3463 viewsBlueBadger

Nsiala. on 22:09 - Nov 12 by ChateauWines

Got to say tonight he did alright

...considering we were playing Colchester's reserves.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nsiala. on 10:08 - Nov 13 with 3461 viewsSomethingBlue

I happen to think the OP's sentiment about Nsiala is over the top — but let's be clear, nobody ever said that about Mings.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Nsiala. on 10:11 - Nov 13 with 3448 viewsBlueySwede

He wasn´t great yesterday, but not THAT bad. There were other players that you could focus on. What did Georgiou do yesterday? (I have enjoyed him coming on from the bench, but starting he doesn´t seem to be up for it).
Nsiala. on 10:21 - Nov 13 with 3426 viewsBlueBadger

Nsiala. on 08:13 - Nov 13 by Johnny_Boy

Delaney at LB was 200% worse. Aided by Lee Martin on that LW.

Don't forget Darren O'Dear at LB.

*Shudder*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nsiala. on 12:14 - Nov 13 with 3306 viewsBluearmy71

Are you getting confused with Damien Delaney???? hahah. His start at left back for town was one of the worst I've seen, decent CB for us though!

TBF I don't recall people moaning about Mings once they saw him play, initially when we purchased him certainly as no one had heard of him!

I think it is more the point of the trouble being that a lot of our fans moan about bloody everything!!
Nsiala. on 12:37 - Nov 13 with 3268 viewsFreddies_Ears

He is terrible. The comedy moment was when he tried to play out of defence, lost control of the ball, gifted it to their MF, leaving a Toto-sized gap to pass the ball through. We looked better at the back when he was wandering out of position near the left touchline and our MF dropped back to cover.
Nsiala. on 12:39 - Nov 13 with 3259 viewsSuperblue95

Nsiala. on 22:36 - Nov 12 by Illinoisblue

I would love to see those posts.

I don’t recall anyone saying he was the worst LB we’ve ever had but a lot of people moaned about him in the early days (which I think is the point Bloom is trying to make). I recall there being a mini meltdown at the start of the play off season when we rejected a bid from somebody (Palace?) for him as he was perceived to be crap, with plenty eating humble pie when he went on to tear it up that season.

That said, it’s an odd comparison and I don’t see Nsiala being anywhere close to the player Mings became.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Nsiala. on 13:29 - Nov 13 with 3175 viewshampstead_blue

I give you Mark Fish and Gudmonsun (only his mother can spell it right!)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Nsiala. on 13:33 - Nov 13 with 3170 viewsKieran_Knows

I mentioned it a few weeks back after the Accrington game (might have even been during actually), but I don't quite understand this love in that some supporters have for him. He has this almost cult like status, and I'm very confused by it. I can only remember him having one decent game (my memory isn't great in fairness) and that was the last game against Leeds.

Still, I wasn't at the game last night, so can't comment on that performance, but I have to say I do find him very average from what I have seen.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nsiala. on 13:39 - Nov 13 with 3148 viewsSouperJim

Nsiala. on 12:39 - Nov 13 by Superblue95

I don’t recall anyone saying he was the worst LB we’ve ever had but a lot of people moaned about him in the early days (which I think is the point Bloom is trying to make). I recall there being a mini meltdown at the start of the play off season when we rejected a bid from somebody (Palace?) for him as he was perceived to be crap, with plenty eating humble pie when he went on to tear it up that season.

That said, it’s an odd comparison and I don’t see Nsiala being anywhere close to the player Mings became.

Mings got some less than complimentary very short-sighted reviews following his debut at Reading, where he was badly exposed, often marking two men and played most of the game on a yellow. His potential was obvious however, he looked like a rough diamond from the off to me.

Nsiala in no way deserves a mention in the same breath, he's 27, has over 300 career appearances and is unlikely to improve much beyond the player we see now.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Nsiala. on 19:15 - Nov 13 with 2975 viewsAlexwaddell

Big Titus Bramble usually made 1 error a game which cost us dearly......and look at the money he brought in

Poll: What was today?

Nsiala. on 19:24 - Nov 13 with 2956 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nsiala. on 19:15 - Nov 13 by Alexwaddell

Big Titus Bramble usually made 1 error a game which cost us dearly......and look at the money he brought in

Did you ever see Bramble play? He did make mistakes and that was what prevented him making it to international level but he was a jolly good player. Always remember the goal he scored v Sunderland.

Nsiala is nowhere near the player Bramble was. If you are looking for similarities I would line up Santos or Thetis. Both decent enough at some parts of the game but not good enough at others.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024