Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment 20:23 - Nov 12 with 1936 viewsAlexGreen

I didn't know that!

Really pleased to see Folami looking strong and confident, hoping he gets a full 90 as can see him being useful over the next few months.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 20:25 - Nov 12 with 1913 viewsitfcjoe

Not any more, his Dad is now at Norwich

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 21:01 - Nov 12 with 1736 viewsKeaneish

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 20:25 - Nov 12 by itfcjoe

Marked his dad in an FA Vase quarter final once. He bossed the midfield all game before being subbed - the game was done by then though. We lost 3-0 and crashed out after hitting the bar twice in the opening 5 minutes.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 23:26 - Nov 12 with 1427 viewsMelford

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 21:01 - Nov 12 by Keaneish

Marked his dad in an FA Vase quarter final once. He bossed the midfield all game before being subbed - the game was done by then though. We lost 3-0 and crashed out after hitting the bar twice in the opening 5 minutes.

I remember his dad starting off at Sudbury Town back in the early 90s.
I just had a look on Wikipedia to see if he played when Sudbury got to Wembley for the FA Vase final in 89 to see if he played and he didn't but Bryan Klug played in both the final and replay.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 06:09 - Nov 13 with 1285 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 23:26 - Nov 12 by Melford

I remember his dad starting off at Sudbury Town back in the early 90s.
I just had a look on Wikipedia to see if he played when Sudbury got to Wembley for the FA Vase final in 89 to see if he played and he didn't but Bryan Klug played in both the final and replay.

I used to play in the same boys team so kept an eye on his career. He was cup tied that year (think he played for Diss in an earlier round) remember watching him walking on the Wembley turf and thinking how gutting it must be not to be able to play. He got there and scored for Col U in the trophy final though.

Edit. Or Thetford, I’ve killed many brain cells since then.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 6:13]

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 07:35 - Nov 13 with 1170 viewsjacko77

Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 20:25 - Nov 12 by itfcjoe

He left the budgies a few weeks back,now at villa.
Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 08:09 - Nov 13 with 1116 viewsSharkey

His nickname at Colchester was 'Silky', and he was a kind of lower league Le Tissier, always looking like he was playing for the fun of it. He seemed to spend most of the game standing still, waiting fir the ball to come to him so he could find a new way to squeeze it into the goal.
Brett McGavin is the son of our head of recruitment on 08:50 - Nov 13 with 1070 viewsITFC_Forever

Thought Brett had a really solid game last night - won the ball frequently, always looked to find a good pass. Good for him.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024