Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) 15:52 - Nov 12 with 2114 viewsColchester_fan

Hi folks. I don't think many of us Colchester fans are going tonight so the crowd will be about 75% you lot! If you are looking for somewhere cheap to park and don't mind a 15 minute or so walk, try parking at Rapid Electronics, it is only £2 per car. It is situated right at the bottom of Axial Way on Severalls lane postcode CO4 5JS, you pay as you enter.
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:01 - Nov 12 with 2064 viewsFixed_It

I assume you'll be wearing a Hi-Vis jacket?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:03 - Nov 12 with 2059 viewschicoazul

Thank you friend. Disappointed you're not all turning up for your biggest game of the last ten years!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:16 - Nov 12 with 2018 viewsColchester_fan

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:01 - Nov 12 by Fixed_It

I assume you'll be wearing a Hi-Vis jacket?

I am not on the gate but it is fairly obvious as you come round the roundabout as Rapid is there on its own not surrounded by any other buildings. I am just helping out anyone who is unfamiliar with the stadium area, I know what it is like to go to an away game and struggle to park.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 16:17]
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:20 - Nov 12 with 2004 viewsColchester_fan

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:03 - Nov 12 by chicoazul

Thank you friend. Disappointed you're not all turning up for your biggest game of the last ten years!

It will be totally dead from a Colchester perspective, very few fans give a monkeys if we get anywhere in this competition. If it was a league game or a proper cup match it would be a very different story, but we don't see this as even our biggest match for the last 10 days
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:41 - Nov 12 with 1898 viewsTractorCam

I'm parking in the park and ride, hoping that's a smoother get-a-way than the stadium.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:59 - Nov 12 with 1792 viewsColchester_fan

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:41 - Nov 12 by TractorCam

I'm parking in the park and ride, hoping that's a smoother get-a-way than the stadium.

At least the park and ride is straight onto the A12, but can get busy after the game to get back onto the road. Rapid is probably more suitable for fans wishing to come back into Colchester rather than heading up the A12 to Ipswich etc, although having said that, its not far away from Ipswich Road that leads onto the A12.
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 17:59 - Nov 12 with 1654 viewssimon420

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 16:41 - Nov 12 by TractorCam

Will the park and ride still be open after the game as hoping to use that too, saves street parking
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 18:23 - Nov 12 with 1622 viewsColchester_fan

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 17:59 - Nov 12 by simon420

Will the park and ride still be open after the game as hoping to use that too, saves street parking

It should be fine Simon but make sure you prebook on MiPermit as it is not cash on the night.
Login to get fewer ads

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 18:49 - Nov 12 with 1566 viewsstrikalite

Is the game tonight free for Col season ticket holders? If not how much are they charging you..

Mate is asking me to pop down to watch Posh v Cambridge, free for him as ST holder and it'll be a fiver for me, though I can't be bothered really...
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 18:52 - Nov 12 with 1564 viewsgerryitfc

Avoid at all costs
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 18:59 - Nov 12 with 1536 viewsfactual_blue

There's a conveniently-situated lay-by on the A12. Just scramble up the embankment, and you're more or less at the ground.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 19:53 - Nov 12 with 1443 viewsColchester_fan

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 18:49 - Nov 12 by strikalite

Is the game tonight free for Col season ticket holders? If not how much are they charging you..

Mate is asking me to pop down to watch Posh v Cambridge, free for him as ST holder and it'll be a fiver for me, though I can't be bothered really...

I think it is £12 for all adults, not that there will be many from Col U there, I heard we had sold about 700 tickets.
Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 22:21 - Nov 12 with 1287 viewsITFC_Forever

We booked a space at the ground.

Left on the full-time whistle, straight out on the A12 and back in Ipswich by 9.40pm.

For a home evening game, we’d only just be getting out of PR.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 22:38 - Nov 12 with 1256 viewsTractorCam

Parking at Colchester tonight (Cheapest option!) on 18:59 - Nov 12 by factual_blue

There's a conveniently-situated lay-by on the A12. Just scramble up the embankment, and you're more or less at the ground.

Noticed that on the way out due to a crowd of people heading that way, saved the longer walk. Missed the first minute of the game thanks to that walk.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024