Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? 22:35 - Nov 10 with 2920 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 22:39 - Nov 10 with 2868 viewsSporall

Sell
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 23:47 - Nov 10 with 2695 viewsElderGrizzly

Sell. We won’t want a keeper on near £20k a week
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 23:47]
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 08:10 - Nov 11 with 2346 viewsitfcjoe

It feels like his time here is done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 11:07 - Nov 11 with 2047 viewsChateauWines

They love him and will buy him in january. Holy has potentiall to be better. Take the money

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 11:10 - Nov 11 with 2024 viewsMrTown

Would be 33 years old by the time he comes back.

Would be on nearly 20k again back in the Championship.

Sell him in January and show me the money.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 11:14 - Nov 11 with 1996 viewsblueysbackside

Sell him. And Dozzell. Buy a decent left-back in January, if we can. We need one. We don't ned Bart ... or a back-up central midfielder who rarely gets a look in and flatters to deceive when he does.
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 14:32 - Nov 11 with 1726 viewsBluearmy71

I've not seen Norris enough to make any sort of judgement on him, Holy seems a confidence player like many other players, he has made a few great save for us but it would seem one or two mistakes and his confidence goes rather too quickly for my liking, both our keepers are a decent age and they should improve all aspects of their game!

However are they ready for Championship football just yet?? T he only way to find out would be to play either of them but I would rather Keep hold of Bart for a couple of seasons more irrespective of wages,he is only 33 thats really no age for a keeper tbh, he is tried and trusted and Holy and Norris will learn a massive amount being his understudies imo!
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 14:38 - Nov 11 with 1700 viewsSouperJim

When's his contract up? We should hold them to ransom if we possibly can, he'll be worth more in the summer with another full year impressing in the Championship and any lingering doubts about his fitness put to bed. Let's not forget how they tried to stiff us at the 11th hour.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 14:39 - Nov 11 with 1696 viewsJammyDodgerrr

We will unfortunately have to sell him. Would be second choice if we got promoted so can't have those wages on the bench.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 14:46 - Nov 11 with 1667 viewsrickw

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 14:39 - Nov 11 by JammyDodgerrr

We will unfortunately have to sell him. Would be second choice if we got promoted so can't have those wages on the bench.

Why would he be 2nd choice?
Bart at his best is better than Holy or Norris, however the Bart from last season is not...

I'd sell him if we could get a good price for him, there are other positions we could do with strengthening more than GK

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 15:00 - Nov 11 with 1625 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 14:32 - Nov 11 by Bluearmy71

I've not seen Norris enough to make any sort of judgement on him, Holy seems a confidence player like many other players, he has made a few great save for us but it would seem one or two mistakes and his confidence goes rather too quickly for my liking, both our keepers are a decent age and they should improve all aspects of their game!

However are they ready for Championship football just yet?? T he only way to find out would be to play either of them but I would rather Keep hold of Bart for a couple of seasons more irrespective of wages,he is only 33 thats really no age for a keeper tbh, he is tried and trusted and Holy and Norris will learn a massive amount being his understudies imo!

Norris won’t be here next season and Holy will turn 29 next year, he’s hardly an up and coming keeper that should be sitting behind someone and learning

I think Bialkowski’s time here is done and we should be moving on though, a keeper really shouldn’t be our highest earner

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 15:07 - Nov 11 with 1589 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 11:14 - Nov 11 by blueysbackside

Sell him. And Dozzell. Buy a decent left-back in January, if we can. We need one. We don't ned Bart ... or a back-up central midfielder who rarely gets a look in and flatters to deceive when he does.

Quite impressive how a post about a goalkeeper out on loan is instantly repurposed into a post to have a dig at a midfielder currently at the club and played relatively well on Saturday....
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 15:16 - Nov 11 with 1553 viewsBluearmy71

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 15:00 - Nov 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Norris won’t be here next season and Holy will turn 29 next year, he’s hardly an up and coming keeper that should be sitting behind someone and learning

I think Bialkowski’s time here is done and we should be moving on though, a keeper really shouldn’t be our highest earner

I thought Holly was younger obv not lol

Surely the highest earners are a clubs best players no matter their position, the if, buts and maybes are out here, we do get promoted then would replacing the quality of Bart be easy??
Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 15:18 - Nov 11 with 1541 viewsMrTown

Wouldn't spend the money in January though, because you would be buying not knowing what league we are in come the sumemer.

If we were to be promoted I'd be looking at a higher level of wingers for the Championship than what we currently have.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Will we sell Bart or hang on for next season!? on 15:39 - Nov 11 with 1476 viewsArnieM

Vastly overrated, sell!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024