Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson 11:30 - Nov 7 with 1790 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 11:37 - Nov 7 with 1754 viewsSteve_M

For that to be a charge of murder rather than manslaughter then there must be some pretty persuasive evidence. The trial will reveal more.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 11:50 - Nov 7 with 1696 viewschicoazul

RIP Dalian, I hope this trial ultimately brings his family and friends resolution and some peace.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 11:53 - Nov 7 with 1687 viewsSWGF

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 11:37 - Nov 7 by Steve_M

For that to be a charge of murder rather than manslaughter then there must be some pretty persuasive evidence. The trial will reveal more.

Quite. Witnesses suggested that the tazers were deployed more than they should, which could be reasoning. One charged with murder, one with ABH. Wait and see.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 12:53 - Nov 7 with 1582 viewseddiespearitt03

Three years is a very long time for the family to wait.
People who knew Dalian would all state that he was a law abiding citizen with no criminal record.
Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 13:19 - Nov 7 with 1531 viewsbluelagos

Just to remind posters that they shouldn't discuss the case on social media as it could be seen to prejudice any trial. You could get yourself and/or Phil in hot water.

Frustrating but that's the way it is.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 14:32 - Nov 7 with 1449 viewsWeWereZombies

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 13:19 - Nov 7 by bluelagos

Just to remind posters that they shouldn't discuss the case on social media as it could be seen to prejudice any trial. You could get yourself and/or Phil in hot water.

Frustrating but that's the way it is.

Bumping this to underline it, but one thing we can do is remember the footballing genius of the man:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-37288205

The photo with Sticks is one I haven't seen before, makes the whole thing all the more poignant.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 14:54]

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 14:43 - Nov 7 with 1413 viewsPendejo

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 11:37 - Nov 7 by Steve_M

Given the numerous cases over the years of folks NOT charged with murder who were carrying weapons of various description and used them resulting in another's death...

For a Police Officer to be charged with murder in the line of duty is pretty shocking.

Dalian the footballer was a thing of beauty in full flow, but I gather away fro the pitch he cold be a nightmare. I spoke to him a few times in the late 80s as he lived opposite a Sunday Morning League team mate of mine he was always nice and polite, but a friend who lived in Sheffield said he had a bad rep there.

Oh to have him in his prime at PR now...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 08:48 - Nov 8 with 1247 viewsmaccyd9

Police charged with murder of Dalian Atkinson on 14:32 - Nov 7 by WeWereZombies

Bumping this to underline it, but one thing we can do is remember the footballing genius of the man:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-37288205

The photo with Sticks is one I haven't seen before, makes the whole thing all the more poignant.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 14:54]

Second photo down, a young Maccyd9 being held aloft by his then hero!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024