Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key 18:54 - Nov 6 with 1151 viewsPendejo

Some miscreant scum smashed my drivers side window Sunday Night / Monday morning... £200 to replace.

They bagged themselves £30, so if druggie scum I dare say they got a good result.
£20 note [emergency fuel fund] + coins that would total something to the order of £10 give or take a few quid. They fondled but discarded my iPod and couldn't work out how to remove the dash cam, the 2 most valuable items in the car.

They made a fckng mess glass everywhere. Ripped the leather on the door panel where they've reached in thru broken glass.

I used to give advice on security, and always follow my own advice on not having anything on view on the car so there's no visual invite to enter the car.
The wallet with £20 was in a lidded cubby hole in centre console, the change was in the drivers side door pocket, which is deep and had a polishing cloth on top of it. So what on earth was the trigger?

There are loads of cars where I park, mine isn't the newest nor most desireable, so can't be car envy... I do suspect that, despite being road parked, I was maybe in "someone's personal parking spot" as the last 2 mornings the same vehicle has been parked in that spot.

The last time anyone stole anything from a car of mine was way back in 1990 when someone accessed my prized Fiesta 1.3 Ghia, without damaging it and stole my Pioneer speakers.
Remember way back when speakers, were stacked on the parcel shelf?

Absolute CUNITS

Cops came to possibly pick up finger prints from iPod but looks like they were wearing gloves, but at least they came out.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:21 - Nov 6 with 1092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Must be an election....tory scum cops!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:23 - Nov 6 with 1090 viewsSwansea_Blue

Barstewards.

Nice speakers though. First thing you always had to do when buying a new old car was cut out the parcel shelf for a pair of cans. TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:25 - Nov 6 with 1080 viewsNewcyBlue

When did you get rid of the Mazda? Did we talk about this last time in the FanZone?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:29 - Nov 6 with 1073 viewsbrogansnose

I had my car, a bit of a banger, broken into by someone smashing the side window. There was nothing on view apart from a family size bag of crisps which was taken.

£60 to replace.
Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:36 - Nov 6 with 1053 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:29 - Nov 6 by brogansnose

I had my car, a bit of a banger, broken into by someone smashing the side window. There was nothing on view apart from a family size bag of crisps which was taken.

£60 to replace.

Expensive crisps!

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:39 - Nov 6 with 1041 viewsPendejo

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:25 - Nov 6 by NewcyBlue

When did you get rid of the Mazda? Did we talk about this last time in the FanZone?

Still got the Mazda, the Fiesta was back in 1990, loved that car. The ex-wife reversed it into a tree and wrote it off

uberima fides

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:40 - Nov 6 with 1031 viewsbrogansnose

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:36 - Nov 6 by NewcyBlue

Expensive crisps!

If they'd have asked then I would have given them the crisps.
Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:42 - Nov 6 with 1026 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:39 - Nov 6 by Pendejo

Still got the Mazda, the Fiesta was back in 1990, loved that car. The ex-wife reversed it into a tree and wrote it off

Re-read it and now I see!

Still miss the Volvo?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:45 - Nov 6 with 1017 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:40 - Nov 6 by brogansnose

If they'd have asked then I would have given them the crisps.

But seriously, £60 for a multipack of crisps. Where are you shopping these days?!? Waitrose?!?

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:47 - Nov 6 with 1011 viewsbrogansnose

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:45 - Nov 6 by NewcyBlue

But seriously, £60 for a multipack of crisps. Where are you shopping these days?!? Waitrose?!?

Waitrose ? Yeuch, I'm not mingling with the type that shop in there dahling, I'm strictly a Fortnum & Mason kind of chap.
Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 20:28 - Nov 6 with 968 viewsPendejo

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 19:42 - Nov 6 by NewcyBlue

Re-read it and now I see!

Still miss the Volvo?

Yes, still miss the old ramshackle, battered but trusty reliable Volvo.

TBH I can have it back if I want BUT as I live within South Circular it's not worth my while as the ULEZ gets expended soon and I use the central zone occasionally, hence why I got Euro 6 com,pliant Mazda. Don't get me wrong Mazda is a good car... it's just I really liked the Volvo.

Will send you the photo of my poor car on whatsapp

uberima fides

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 20:36 - Nov 6 with 952 viewsNewcyBlue

Oh for the days of having a Ford that could be opened with any key on 20:28 - Nov 6 by Pendejo

Yes, still miss the old ramshackle, battered but trusty reliable Volvo.

TBH I can have it back if I want BUT as I live within South Circular it's not worth my while as the ULEZ gets expended soon and I use the central zone occasionally, hence why I got Euro 6 com,pliant Mazda. Don't get me wrong Mazda is a good car... it's just I really liked the Volvo.

Will send you the photo of my poor car on whatsapp

So you think the Mazda is a smashing car then?

I’ve got CCTV pointing at the Jag outside the house. Not that MrsN would know how to work it anyway (the CCTV, she particularly likes the Jag, so much so that I rarely get to drive it!).

Any CCTV around your place?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024