Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farmageddon 12:06 - Oct 28 with 880 viewsPendejo

I take it those with kids took them to see these over half term [or will do if your half term is this week].

Saw it Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it, made a nice break from crappy weather, Brexit, and other doom & gloom.

Then yesterday watched "Terminator: Dark Fate" and enjoyed this for other reasons, throw in some younger protagonists, use the infinite possible future outcomes and the brand is re-booted for the next 20 years. Funny how the "enemy" changed but the stereotypical terminator model remained the same.

Arnie is fed some corny lines and the special effects are great... but how did America's most wanted come to have a contact in the Us Military with an EMP device?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Farmageddon on 13:26 - Oct 28 with 780 viewsBigManBlue

Don't need kids to enjoy an Aardman film... just the mentality of a manchild. (Edit, yes, agree that it was very good!)
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 13:26]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Farmageddon on 13:34 - Oct 28 with 744 viewsMookamoo

Farmageddon on 13:26 - Oct 28 by BigManBlue

Don't need kids to enjoy an Aardman film... just the mentality of a manchild. (Edit, yes, agree that it was very good!)
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 13:26]

Wife and I forced our now 17 year old to go with us. Good fun trying to name all the Sci-Fi film related references.
Farmageddon on 14:55 - Oct 28 with 675 viewsPendejo

Farmageddon on 13:34 - Oct 28 by Mookamoo

Wife and I forced our now 17 year old to go with us. Good fun trying to name all the Sci-Fi film related references.

I should point out that the wife and I went sans 17 year old youngest offspring who wanted to see some other film that was sold out... [Joker I think]

My favourite bit was where the bull was beamed down to...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024