Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes 01:17 - Oct 24 with 1365 viewskizaitfc

Pathetic!

Been a big fan of the atmosphere those guys have created but a select few tonight made it feel like 2 years ago which I thought we had got past!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 02:18 - Oct 24 with 1314 viewsActionMan

The whole fan vs fan thing has gone a bit OTT in general, when you have ITFC YouTubers slating each other on one end, and on the other side the Evans Out vs. "happy clappers" my support is better than yours argument it's all very boring.

We're crap and in the third division and none of this is any fans fault, we've been absolutely loyal despite everything but fans don't win games of football as proven by Norwich having decent gates for years and have still been up and down the league pole like a hooker over the last few years having achieved as much success as say a Reading has.

Clubs do well when they invest right, hire the right coaching/management teams, invest in scouting networks, buy the best players available to them, take calculated risks on transfers, play the right formations, have a set best 11 and so on. We generally don't do any of that and thats why we're in the third division. Case closed really.
Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 07:23 - Oct 24 with 1137 viewsReuser_is_God

The atmosphere last night was woeful.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 09:28 - Oct 24 with 977 viewsLankHenners

Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 07:23 - Oct 24 by Reuser_is_God

The atmosphere last night was woeful.

Awful, so much moaning and groaning after the first goal then dead silence bar the odd roar when we won a corner.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 09:49 - Oct 24 with 931 viewsSikamikanico

There was also a chant aimed at a named supporter who many know of on here that was in poor taste
Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 13:14 - Oct 24 with 768 viewsActionMan

Some in Section 6 chanting against our own fans and oleing our passes on 09:49 - Oct 24 by Sikamikanico

There was also a chant aimed at a named supporter who many know of on here that was in poor taste

Ed can handle it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024