Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do agree with Lambert as poor as we were 23:21 - Oct 23 with 1029 viewskizaitfc

We cant get too deflated after two losses

Our 3 best players are injured/unfit and we have several players on there way to full fitness.

If we lose Saturday I may start to panic slightly but for now let's stay behind the lads!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 23:22]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

I do agree with Lambert as poor as we were on 23:27 - Oct 23 with 990 viewsWickets

Not too down as yet but we have been poor for 2 games , just a bit worried that we have gone behind with a long while left in both games and not looked like getting back in the game .
I do agree with Lambert as poor as we were on 23:32 - Oct 23 with 965 viewsclive_baker

Agreed, joint top with a game in hand and a glance on here would have you believing it’s time for Lambert to clear his desk. Unbelievable.

Disappointing, yes. But we need to knuckle down and go again, with 3 points on Saturday.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I do agree with Lambert as poor as we were on 01:15 - Oct 24 with 876 viewskizaitfc

I do agree with Lambert as poor as we were on 23:32 - Oct 23 by clive_baker

Agreed, joint top with a game in hand and a glance on here would have you believing it’s time for Lambert to clear his desk. Unbelievable.

Disappointing, yes. But we need to knuckle down and go again, with 3 points on Saturday.

Spot on!

Some of the so called loyal fans in section 6 acted very childish and pathetic tonight not helping the atmosphere at all.

Attacking own fans for walking out early and even started sarcastically oleing our passes!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

I do agree with Lambert as poor as we were on 02:36 - Oct 24 with 861 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Whether you're pro-Lambert or against it, most will be honest enough to admit it's been a start that no-one could have imagined. Without loss in 12 games was it, irrespective of it being the third league was impressive. Ok we didn't set the league on fire and it wasn't anything spectacular but we ground out results and kept something going that was able to last a while.

Just for the record I'm not expecting an auto-promotion at the first attempt. This is going to take time, the unbeaten start was always going to erode sooner or later and you can't make judgment in October regards where the team will finish. Lousy last two scores but if they had offered what we got now when the season first began you'll find just about every fan would have grabbed it without hesitation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024