Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on Chambers? 22:36 - Oct 23 with 3397 viewsRRB

Does anyone think that both Wilson and Woolfenden should start together if we play 4-4-2? 3/9 goals conceded this season has been a Chambers mistake and his passing is very poor.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 with 2550 viewspointofblue

Not after Wilson's performance tonight! It's almost as if he doesn't want us to offer him a contract. Mind you he wasn't the only one who was dire.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 with 2544 viewsHerbivore

Thought he was the better of the two CBs tonight to be honest. Skuse was the one most at fault for both goals, though I thought he was fouled for the first. Wilson was very unconvincing tonight I thought.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 with 2547 viewsMrTown

Lambert will have the answers.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 with 2538 viewsReuser_is_God

We should be playing a back 3 of Woolfenden, Chambers & Wilson.

That’s the combination that served us well so far this season.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:39 - Oct 23 with 2526 viewsfooters

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 by MrTown

Lambert will have the answers.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:40 - Oct 23 with 2519 viewspointofblue

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

I assume Lambert's loathed to play Woolfenden three times in six days due to his age, hence the change tonight.

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:40 - Oct 23 with 2510 viewsRRB

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

I agree but I never understand why Lambert keeps resting Woolfenden. Pretty sure he would be able to cope playing 2 games in a row
Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 2506 viewsSwailsey

Wilson was potentially our worst player tonight IMO, so no.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 2507 viewsclive_baker

I thought Chambers was one of few players to come out of these past 2 games not looking like a massive penis.

Garbutt, Rowe, Keane were shocking tonight. Lost possession so much, and looked completely ineffectual. Not KVY's finest hour either but in his defence I wouldn't be surprised if 2 Rotherham players were peering over the cubicle watching him take a sh1t at half time, they had obviously done their homework and did a job on him. Holy too, not a game he'll look back on too fondly, his kicking was abysmal. The less said about Skuse the better.

All in all that was a really bad day at the office. Concerning off the back of Accrington. We need to get back to basics and start competing harder. I much prefer us with Norwood, Downes and Judge in the side.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 2500 viewsRRB

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:40 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

I assume Lambert's loathed to play Woolfenden three times in six days due to his age, hence the change tonight.

I don't understand this though because he's never looked tired or has never really struggled.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:42 - Oct 23 with 2480 viewsReuser_is_God

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:41 - Oct 23 by clive_baker

I thought Chambers was one of few players to come out of these past 2 games not looking like a massive penis.

Garbutt, Rowe, Keane were shocking tonight. Lost possession so much, and looked completely ineffectual. Not KVY's finest hour either but in his defence I wouldn't be surprised if 2 Rotherham players were peering over the cubicle watching him take a sh1t at half time, they had obviously done their homework and did a job on him. Holy too, not a game he'll look back on too fondly, his kicking was abysmal. The less said about Skuse the better.

All in all that was a really bad day at the office. Concerning off the back of Accrington. We need to get back to basics and start competing harder. I much prefer us with Norwood, Downes and Judge in the side.

Holy
Woolfenden Chambers Wilson
KVY Downes Huws Garbutt
Judge
Norwood Jackson

Stick with that for a run of games.

Evans out

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:43 - Oct 23 with 2480 viewsRRB

I don't think Juidge is antything special but he's definitely our best no.10 at the club.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:43 - Oct 23 with 2468 viewsRRB

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:42 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

Holy
KVY Downes Huws Garbutt
Judge
Norwood Jackson

I think Skuse still should start. Him and Downes are too good of a pairing to drop when both fit.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:44 - Oct 23 with 2459 viewsN2_Blue

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:38 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

Not after Wilson's performance tonight! It's almost as if he doesn't want us to offer him a contract. Mind you he wasn't the only one who was dire.

Agreed. Wilson was utter garbage tonight.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:45 - Oct 23 with 2454 viewspointofblue

KVY never tried to stretch the Rotherham defence once, we never saw any of his runs. I don't think he was match fit and I have to wonder if he would have played had we won at Accrington. When he's fully fit he can give us an extra dynamic and it just wasn't there tonight.

I don't think Rowe is good enough for this club. Oxford fans tried to warn us that Garbutt was not a left back; tonight gave an example as to why. Keane is still trying to get back to match fitness but, my goodness, he was diabolical.

On the plus side at least Lambert's substitutions made sense.

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:45 - Oct 23 with 2452 viewsReuser_is_God

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:43 - Oct 23 by RRB

I think Skuse still should start. Him and Downes are too good of a pairing to drop when both fit.

Possibly but I think Huws & Downes will be a better partnership with a run of games.

Skuse was utter dog sh1t tonight.

Evans out

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:47 - Oct 23 with 2424 viewsRRB

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:45 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

Possibly but I think Huws & Downes will be a better partnership with a run of games.

Skuse was utter dog sh1t tonight.

Maybe. But other than tonight I can't think of a match where Skuse has been this bad.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 2404 viewsReuser_is_God

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:47 - Oct 23 by RRB

Maybe. But other than tonight I can't think of a match where Skuse has been this bad.

He looked like an old man tonight.

Evans out

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 2405 viewspointofblue

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:42 - Oct 23 by Reuser_is_God

Holy
KVY Downes Huws Garbutt
Judge
Norwood Jackson

On paper it looks good but what has Judge done to warrant the number ten position? Nolan has looked the better prospect this season in terms of scoring.

KVY will have to be match fit for it to work too.

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 2400 viewsGarv

No. He’s been one of the better players, especially on Sunday.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:53 - Oct 23 with 2374 viewsRRB

Thoughts on Chambers? on 22:50 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

On paper it looks good but what has Judge done to warrant the number ten position? Nolan has looked the better prospect this season in terms of scoring.

KVY will have to be match fit for it to work too.

I don't think Nolan has done enough either. Still think anyone can get the no.10 position.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 2331 viewsitfcjoe

Considering he was by far the best of the 3 CBs on Sunday, and the best one again tonight I’d suggest no.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Thoughts on Chambers? on 23:02 - Oct 23 with 2317 viewsRRB

Thoughts on Chambers? on 23:01 - Oct 23 by itfcjoe

Considering he was by far the best of the 3 CBs on Sunday, and the best one again tonight I’d suggest no.

Might be the best CB but he makes quite a few mistakes.
Thoughts on Chambers? on 23:08 - Oct 23 with 2272 viewsReuser_is_God

Thoughts on Chambers? on 23:02 - Oct 23 by RRB

Might be the best CB but he makes quite a few mistakes.

Yeah we should bring in Nsiala who makes less mistakes.

Evans out

Thoughts on Chambers? on 23:14 - Oct 23 with 2252 viewsSuffolktractor

Can’t believe that after such an abject performance from us tonight, you manage to pick on Chambers, who in my opinion was by far our best defender.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024