Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That rings massive alarms bells for me 22:13 - Oct 23 with 1786 viewsMrTown

Absolutely awful. As bad as I have seen us play. We beat them last year when we were an awful Championship team, and they just d*cked us 2-0 at home.

Players had no idea where or how to play, no real philosophy, no ideas, no creation.

We haven’t been great all season. As soon as a semi clinical team has come up against we’ve been beat and looked shocking whilst doing it.

Speechless after that, shocking, truly shocking.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 0:03]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:17 - Oct 23 with 1714 viewsHerbivore

If they were semi clinical it would have been at least 4 to them. We're lucky their finishing was as poor as most sides in this league.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:18 - Oct 23 with 1717 viewspointofblue

To be fair, we SHOULDN'T have beaten them when we were an awful Championship side last year; it was like the alamo at times but we somehow held on. Indeed, I'd argue we deserved a result tonight more than the match we actually won and considering how we played this evening...

Ironically we should have thrashed them in the game at Rotherham under Hurst but couldn't put the ball away and got caught by a sucker punch.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:21 - Oct 23 with 1663 viewsMrTown

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:18 - Oct 23 by pointofblue

To be fair, we SHOULDN'T have beaten them when we were an awful Championship side last year; it was like the alamo at times but we somehow held on. Indeed, I'd argue we deserved a result tonight more than the match we actually won and considering how we played this evening...

Ironically we should have thrashed them in the game at Rotherham under Hurst but couldn't put the ball away and got caught by a sucker punch.

We deserved a result tonight????

Wouldn’t deserve a result against Stowmarket playing like that.

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:24 - Oct 23 with 1622 viewspointofblue

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:21 - Oct 23 by MrTown

We deserved a result tonight????

Wouldn’t deserve a result against Stowmarket playing like that.

I said I think we deserved a result tonight more than we did last season where we scraped a win. I hasten to add we didn't deserve a point out of either but they were absolutely all over us in the last home match; chance after chance after chance. This time they broke when they needed to but otherwise just did enough. Then again, that's the difference between trailing 1-0 and leading 2-0.

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:32 - Oct 23 with 1536 viewsArnieM

Yes we best Rotherham last season but they absolutely battered us for all of that game .

Tonight they physically, mentally, and tactically battered us once again.

Towns tactics have been sussed - just as our “ pretty “ soft football. We don’t like it up us ...,. And ALL League one opponents now know this . Prepare for more batterings .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:57 - Oct 23 with 1418 viewspointofblue

That rings massive alarms bells for me about the Manager on 22:32 - Oct 23 by ArnieM

Yes we best Rotherham last season but they absolutely battered us for all of that game .

Tonight they physically, mentally, and tactically battered us once again.

Towns tactics have been sussed - just as our “ pretty “ soft football. We don’t like it up us ...,. And ALL League one opponents now know this . Prepare for more batterings .

I think Downes and a fully fit Norwood give us that grit to go toe-to-toe with the hassling sides; perhaps to the extent they also give confidence to other players to stand up to those in their faces. Without them we're far too weak.

That rings massive alarms bells for me on 12:12 - Feb 24 with 719 viewsMrTown

This was post Rotherham @ home, I haven't been pro Lambert all the time. Certainly not anymore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024