Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one 19:15 - Oct 21 with 1022 viewsFtnfwest

I hope....
Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 09:59 - Oct 22 with 911 viewsWickets

Thought Chambo did not seem himself on Sunday to be honest just hope he's back tomorrow .
Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 10:01 - Oct 22 with 903 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 09:59 - Oct 22 by Wickets

Thought Chambo did not seem himself on Sunday to be honest just hope he's back tomorrow .

I thought he had a good game tbh. Probably our best player.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 10:13 - Oct 22 with 888 viewsWickets

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 10:01 - Oct 22 by TRUE_BLUE123

I thought he had a good game tbh. Probably our best player.

I was talking about his up and at 'em attitude more than his performance . In the warm up he is usually very buoyant leading from the front didn't seem quite the same for me . I was not criticising how he played as he will always give 100% . I felt it was all rather flat Sunday , maybe the small ground ect?
Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 10:20 - Oct 22 with 874 viewsMrTown

He's imperative, he's had a good season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 10:22 - Oct 22 with 873 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 10:13 - Oct 22 by Wickets

I was talking about his up and at 'em attitude more than his performance . In the warm up he is usually very buoyant leading from the front didn't seem quite the same for me . I was not criticising how he played as he will always give 100% . I felt it was all rather flat Sunday , maybe the small ground ect?

Oh I am with you.

Coming off the pitch as well I thought the same. The whole game just felt like a non event, I really don't want to play Accrington again.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 12:05 - Oct 22 with 748 viewsSamWhiteUK

Right chambo no need to get the team up for this one on 09:59 - Oct 22 by Wickets

I thought towards the game he had no idea where he was. Wouldn't have been surprised if it came out that he was mildly concussed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024