Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane 18:41 - Oct 20 with 3242 viewsTractorCam

Sorry if already posted, but anyone know why he didn't play today? Played 90 minutes against Gillingham 12 days ago so not a fitness issue.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will Keane on 18:43 - Oct 20 with 3224 viewsDennyx4

Odd that Keane and Huws not used today.
Will Keane on 18:45 - Oct 20 with 3210 viewsallezlesbleus

Will Keane on 18:43 - Oct 20 by Dennyx4

Indeed, very strange that neither made at least an appearance off the bench.
Will Keane on 18:47 - Oct 20 with 3196 viewsMullet

I suspect because Lambert got it wrong and needed to take Toto off and Dozzell. The we needed to solidify the flanks so on came Georgiou.

Half time was crying out for Keane and Huws in my opinion and a flat 442.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Will Keane on 18:48 - Oct 20 with 3190 viewsTractorCam

Will Keane on 18:43 - Oct 20 by Dennyx4

Amazed that Huws, the man of the match against Gills, didn't start. Lambert got that horrendously wrong.

Will Keane on 18:49 - Oct 20 with 3182 viewsTractorCam

Will Keane on 18:47 - Oct 20 by Mullet

I suspect because Lambert got it wrong and needed to take Toto off and Dozzell. The we needed to solidify the flanks so on came Georgiou.

Those are the subs I would have made too, but I would have started both over Judge and Dozzell.

Will Keane on 18:50 - Oct 20 with 3176 viewsDennyx4

Will Keane on 18:48 - Oct 20 by TractorCam

Amazed that Huws, the man of the match against Gills, didn't start. Lambert got that horrendously wrong.

Sky reported before the game that Hughes 40 was on bench and not Huws 44 - not sure if they got wrong, or whether true?
Will Keane on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 3169 viewsTractorCam

Will Keane on 18:50 - Oct 20 by Dennyx4

Sky reported before the game that Hughes 40 was on bench and not Huws 44 - not sure if they got wrong, or whether true?

Was Emyr Huws on the bench.

Will Keane on 18:53 - Oct 20 with 3151 viewsDennyx4

Will Keane on 18:52 - Oct 20 by TractorCam

Was Emyr Huws on the bench.

Even more surprising that Rowe, Dobra and Georgiou get on ahead of him.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Keane on 23:38 - Oct 20 with 2982 viewsParisBlue

In the post match interview PL stated a couple of times that they weren't ready for back-to-back games. Which was odd since their last game was 10 days ago.

Expect to see them on Wednesday.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Will Keane on 06:44 - Oct 21 with 2825 viewsallezlesbleus

Will Keane on 23:38 - Oct 20 by ParisBlue

In the post match interview PL stated a couple of times that they weren't ready for back-to-back games. Which was odd since their last game was 10 days ago.

Why put them on the bench then, if they weren't capable of 15 - 30 minutes?
Will Keane on 07:11 - Oct 21 with 2779 viewsTractorCam

Will Keane on 23:38 - Oct 20 by ParisBlue

12 days ago, very bizarre so can only presume they play on Wednesday.

Will Keane on 08:04 - Oct 21 with 2691 viewsitfcjoe

I don't get having these players on the bench if they aren't fit enough to get through 90 minutes and not seen as an option.

Would rather have seen Jordan Roberts up front instead of Alan Judge, he'd have at least put himself about and given us a focal point for Jackson to play off.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will Keane on 08:07 - Oct 21 with 2677 viewsReuser_is_God

Think Lambert got his team selection & half time subs wrong yesterday.

Right to take Dozzell & Toto off but not sure Dobra & Rowe, in particular, were the right ones to come on.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Will Keane on 08:37 - Oct 21 with 2609 viewsStadiumofdark

Will Keane on 08:04 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

I don't get having these players on the bench if they aren't fit enough to get through 90 minutes and not seen as an option.

Would rather have seen Jordan Roberts up front instead of Alan Judge, he'd have at least put himself about and given us a focal point for Jackson to play off.

I think we could play yesterday's game, with that starting 11, 10 times, and probably not win it.

Jackson needs physical presence alongside him, Judge just isn't right, Dozzell better in a 3, Edwards not a WB, Toto a walking disaster (one game aside). Danny Rowe? pointless

I know injuries hampered us, but he got a lot wrong yesterday. Starting 11 and substitutions.
Will Keane on 12:40 - Oct 21 with 2458 viewsmaccyd9

Will Keane on 08:04 - Oct 21 by itfcjoe

Agree on Roberts.

Anyone would have been better than Judge there. I know that isn't his position but that doesn't excuse lack of effort and fight which I felt I saw yesterday.

Dozzell is a problem aswell. For me, he can only play in home games and in a 3. He needs to play in a team that dominates possession because when we don't have it, we are essentially down to 10 men with his inability to regain possession.

Poor performances happen but I saw a side to Judge and Dozzell that didn't sit well with me. There was no intent to compete.
Will Keane on 12:42 - Oct 21 with 2451 viewsStokieBlue

Will Keane on 18:47 - Oct 20 by Mullet

Most matches are calling out for a 442 or diamond. 352 just doesn't really work for us which is strange because it should given the players.

Perhaps it's because it relies on good distribution from the CB's and we just don't have that in any way, shape of form.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Will Keane on 12:44 - Oct 21 with 2441 viewsitfcjoe

Will Keane on 12:42 - Oct 21 by StokieBlue

Most matches are calling out for a 442 or diamond. 352 just doesn't really work for us which is strange because it should given the players.

Perhaps it's because it relies on good distribution from the CB's and we just don't have that in any way, shape of form.

SB

We need to find the next Mark Venus

Will Keane on 13:08 - Oct 21 with 2390 viewsReuser_is_God

Will Keane on 12:40 - Oct 21 by maccyd9

Agree on Roberts.

Anyone would have been better than Judge there. I know that isn't his position but that doesn't excuse lack of effort and fight which I felt I saw yesterday.

Dozzell is a problem aswell. For me, he can only play in home games and in a 3. He needs to play in a team that dominates possession because when we don't have it, we are essentially down to 10 men with his inability to regain possession.

Poor performances happen but I saw a side to Judge and Dozzell that didn't sit well with me. There was no intent to compete.

There were instances yesterday when Judge would run the channel whilst at the same time Jackson would be dropping deep.

Was bizarre.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Will Keane on 13:15 - Oct 21 with 2376 viewsmaccyd9

Will Keane on 13:08 - Oct 21 by Reuser_is_God

There were instances yesterday when Judge would run the channel whilst at the same time Jackson would be dropping deep.

Was bizarre.

It was very all very un-balanced and disjointed.

I get we had to make changes but when you do, still try to keep as much continuity as you can.

I was worried about that line up from the off but felt we had enough to get a draw but seeing the ball come back so quickly at us when you have as many passengers as we did, the game was only going to go one way.
Will Keane on 13:29 - Oct 21 with 2341 viewsitfcjoe

Will Keane on 13:15 - Oct 21 by maccyd9

I get we had to make changes but when you do, still try to keep as much continuity as you can.

I was worried about that line up from the off but felt we had enough to get a draw but seeing the ball come back so quickly at us when you have as many passengers as we did, the game was only going to go one way.

I thought first 5-10 minutes was quite bright, they kept giving us the ball back and we were getting it wide, knocking it about quite nicely and wing backs up the pitch and looked like we'd stroll it.

They then just started bypassing midfield, we then did the same and didn't have the players, or the fight, for that game

Will Keane on 15:09 - Oct 21 with 2234 viewsbritbiker

Will Keane on 13:15 - Oct 21 by maccyd9

The spread betters had us as a half goal favourite. I was going to put a tenner on it but waited for the line ups to be announced. Once I saw the team selection I chose to avoid the bet. Was the only thing that went right as that would have been twenty five quid down the pan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024