Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts from today 14:38 - Oct 20 with 1263 viewsitfc_bucks

Wilson needs his new contract sorted. Toto was a mile away from "it".

Dozzell needs some time out on loan. Needs to play every week, just not for us yet.

Jackson cannot act as a lone striker.

KVY can't came back quick enough.

Gwion is not a wing back.

Judge's head appears to have gone.

Did I miss much?

Thoughts from today on 14:40 - Oct 20 with 1235 viewsTractorCam

Spot on.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Thoughts from today on 14:44 - Oct 20 with 1202 viewsTractorWood

Good summary.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Thoughts from today on 14:46 - Oct 20 with 1186 viewsSWGF

"Dozzell needs some time out on loan"

To where? Would he get the time he seemingly wants during matches, in L2? Would anyone higher in the ladder want him on loan given his inability to impose himself on matches?
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 14:47]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Thoughts from today on 14:55 - Oct 20 with 1146 viewsLusor

Thoughts from today on 14:46 - Oct 20 by SWGF

To where? Would he get the time he seemingly wants during matches, in L2? Would anyone higher in the ladder want him on loan given his inability to impose himself on matches?

Total agreement!
Thoughts from today on 15:05 - Oct 20 with 1096 viewsDubtractor

Short, concise, and bang on the money.

To expand a little, Judge is bloody infuriating, seems to make the wrong decision so often, and his lack of any positional discipline is a real problem for us.

IF you have the impact on a team like taraabt did at QPR a few seasons back to can cope with the positional mayhem, but he doesn't really bring much to our play at all at the moment.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:10]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thoughts from today on 15:12 - Oct 20 with 1055 viewsKeaneish

Thoughts from today on 15:05 - Oct 20 by Dubtractor

Short, concise, and bang on the money.

To expand a little, Judge is bloody infuriating, seems to make the wrong decision so often, and his lack of any positional discipline is a real problem for us.

IF you have the impact on a team like taraabt did at QPR a few seasons back to can cope with the positional mayhem, but he doesn't really bring much to our play at all at the moment.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:10]

Judge has started once in the number role this season and had a hand in 3 out of the 5 times we had the ball in the net. It's a no brainer where his best role is.

We could have accommodated both Nolan and Judge in their today but we opted for Dozzell. I don't get it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Thoughts from today on 15:36 - Oct 20 with 1008 viewsRonFearonsHair

Thoughts from today on 14:46 - Oct 20 by SWGF

There are plenty of leagues around Europe that may suit him.
Thoughts from today on 15:50 - Oct 20 with 975 viewsAlexwaddell

I'm beginning to wonder if we have been flattering to deceive this season.we have not had a 90 minutes of good football, the odd spell here and there and on occasion the odd good half, but not 90 minutes. I am concerned about our forwards, Jackson and Norwood are not target men and the high balls played in are uneffective. I have been disappointed with Alan Judge, I think his best days are behind him. Nsiala, though popular, should be sold. Dozzell, on performances so far, cannot cut it in this league. We should be looking to ship them out on loan or get rid. It is very physical in League 1 and I dont think that we can match teams in this league when they are a foot taller or stronger than our guys.It's all very well having the best squad in the division and rotating players but I for one would be happier having a set best team, a set formation and appropriate subs.Just my opinion

Poll: What was today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024