Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? 12:53 - Oct 20 with 721 viewsKeaneish

Skuse drops into the back 3? Toto's proven he's the liability we all thought he was and Dozzell plays games like he's sauntering through training.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 12:55 - Oct 20 with 698 viewsBluebell

Not sure about Keane yet but Toto has to go. He should have been sent off for the penalty.
Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 12:57 - Oct 20 with 683 viewsKeaneish

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 12:55 - Oct 20 by Bluebell

Not sure about Keane yet but Toto has to go. He should have been sent off for the penalty.

No chance hes coming back out for the second half on a yellow, surely?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 12:57 - Oct 20 with 668 viewsGarv

I like Dozzell and he showed nice bits of play and helps our passing game, but I have to question what’s going through his head, he just looks so casual.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 12:59 - Oct 20 with 647 viewsbadadski

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 12:55 - Oct 20 by Bluebell

Formation is wrong - we are losing in midfield as per always with this formation and are having to defend on the wings 2 v 1 always. 4-4-2 go give us an extra player in midfield or will lose by 4.
Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:00 - Oct 20 with 624 viewstractorboy7777

That’s what I had just said to my mate too. Got to get Nsiala off

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:02 - Oct 20 with 604 viewsTrequartista

The subs are inevitable, it's the formation that is the only question, do we keep 3-5-2 and move Skuse back or do we go 4-4-2 with Edwards RB

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:08 - Oct 20 with 573 viewsHerbivore

Can you tell me the one about Judge being our best player again please? I need cheering up after this first 50 minutes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:12 - Oct 20 with 545 viewspointofblue

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:08 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Can you tell me the one about Judge being our best player again please? I need cheering up after this first 50 minutes.

Judge is our best player - he just needs to play in his best position. I don't know why Lambert doesn't see that.

(Does that help?)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:13 - Oct 20 with 530 viewsHerbivore

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:12 - Oct 20 by pointofblue

Judge is our best player - he just needs to play in his best position. I don't know why Lambert doesn't see that.

(Does that help?)

That's given me a chuckle on an otherwise miserable afternoon thus far, cheers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dozzell and Toto off - Keane and Huws on? on 13:14 - Oct 20 with 521 viewsVaughan8

Not sure what huws has to do to get a game. He is one of our players with a bit of class.

Dobra, rowe, judge, Nolan all seem similar players. Just hope it works.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 13:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024