Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bianca Westwood 15:32 - Oct 19 with 6522 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Having cancelled my Sky Sports subscription (due to disgust that Bury were allowed to go bust with no support from the money in football - Sky and BT Sport) I still have access to sky Sports news. However, I just noticed that Bianca Westwood, who is at Aston Villa v Brighton, is wearing one of those Prostate Cancer badges. Has this become mandatory for any presenters on SSN? Bianca is lovely and thankfully has no chance of ever getting prostate cancer. Surely if she is wearing a badge, it should be breast cancer awareness? I do hope that she has not come under any pressure to wear a badge that is not applicable to her. That would be just another nail in the Sky coffin for me.

Poll: would you rather

Bianca Westwood on 15:35 - Oct 19 with 5454 viewsm14_blue

I think, of all the things to be annoyed with sky about, this should be pretty far down the list,
Bianca Westwood on 15:36 - Oct 19 with 5447 viewsFPL_Tractor

May be she thinks Prostate Cancer is bad and would like to do a small bit to prevent it?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Bianca Westwood on 15:38 - Oct 19 with 5438 views44_not_out

So if you’re watching sky sports news, can I assume you still have a subscription to sky, although no longer paying for the sports package?
That’s some protest 🤦🏼‍♂️
Bianca Westwood on 15:41 - Oct 19 with 5402 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wow.

Talk about reading too much into something.

Amazed that even crossed your mind.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bianca Westwood on 15:41 - Oct 19 with 5397 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Bianca Westwood on 15:38 - Oct 19 by 44_not_out

So if you’re watching sky sports news, can I assume you still have a subscription to sky, although no longer paying for the sports package?

Sadly email and phone as well as TV package. I cancelled the sports package, but it is a lot of disruption to all the family to have to change email addresses. What did you do?

Bianca Westwood on 15:42 - Oct 19 with 5398 viewsEastTownBlue

Perhaps her Dad, uncle or friend has had Prostate cancer ?

I’m aware that Mr Stelling has done fund raising activities for that cause.
Bianca Westwood on 15:42 - Oct 19 with 5387 viewsJ2BLUE

Prostate cancer charity has a link to football. Maybe she was asked if she would like to wear one? If you were asked if you'd like to wear a breast cancer ribbon would you say no thanks?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bianca Westwood on 15:44 - Oct 19 with 5369 viewsBigManBlue

Bianca Westwood on 15:41 - Oct 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wow.

Talk about reading too much into something.

Amazed that even crossed your mind.

You mean you've never found yourself looking intently at Bianca's... lapels?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Login to get fewer ads

Bianca Westwood on 15:45 - Oct 19 with 5362 viewsJ2BLUE

Bianca Westwood on 15:38 - Oct 19 by 44_not_out

SSN is a freeview channel I think

If anyone is interested, Soccer Saturday is on Sky One as well.

Truly impaired.

Bianca Westwood on 15:46 - Oct 19 with 5356 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Bianca Westwood on 15:42 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

Prostate cancer charity has a link to football. Maybe she was asked if she would like to wear one? If you were asked if you'd like to wear a breast cancer ribbon would you say no thanks?

Prostate cancer is a killer, and raising awareness is good. Breast cancer is likewise a killer and also needs to have awareness raised. I have never seen a woman wearing a Prostate Cancer badge before, I just hope it is her choice and not any pressure exerted on her to do so.

Bianca Westwood on 15:47 - Oct 19 with 5338 viewsJ2BLUE

Bianca Westwood on 15:46 - Oct 19 by LegendofthePhoenix

Prostate cancer is a killer, and raising awareness is good. Breast cancer is likewise a killer and also needs to have awareness raised. I have never seen a woman wearing a Prostate Cancer badge before, I just hope it is her choice and not any pressure exerted on her to do so.

I bet you are a riot at parties.

Truly impaired.

Bianca Westwood on 16:01 - Oct 19 with 5249 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Bianca Westwood on 15:47 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

I bet you are a riot at parties.

Oh yeah, I forgot, the only comments we're allowed to make about BC are that she is shagable etc. yawn.

Bianca Westwood on 16:16 - Oct 19 with 5171 viewsJ2BLUE

Bianca Westwood on 16:01 - Oct 19 by LegendofthePhoenix

Oh yeah, I forgot, the only comments we're allowed to make about BC are that she is shagable etc. yawn.

No, just your threads makes no sense and it based on nothing other than she is wearing a prostate cancer pin. She comes across as someone who could stand up for herself if needed.

A quick google suggests she's done a lot for the charity. Stand down brave knight.

Truly impaired.

Bianca Westwood on 16:25 - Oct 19 with 5129 viewsMrTown

The most TWTD post ever.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bianca Westwood on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 5102 viewsTractorWood

I'm never likely to be a snow leopard but I don't want them to go extinct.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Bianca Westwood on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 5104 viewspoppiesman

So women cant support men illnesses and men cant support women illnesses??
What a strange world you live in.
Even more laughable than to blame Sky and BT Sport for Bury's demise.
Bianca Westwood on 16:32 - Oct 19 with 5089 viewsfooters

This is one of the strangest posts I've read on here. Plus side is you're ditching Sky. Well done.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bianca Westwood on 16:44 - Oct 19 with 5027 views44_not_out

Bianca Westwood on 15:41 - Oct 19 by LegendofthePhoenix

Sadly email and phone as well as TV package. I cancelled the sports package, but it is a lot of disruption to all the family to have to change email addresses. What did you do?

Nothing...... I don’t think Bury’s plight was down to sky. I’d say their owner shelled out far more money in wages than the club could afford.

Has there been a more pointless post ever
Bianca Westwood on 18:10 - Oct 19 with 4826 viewsBlueBadger

Will you be complaining that she's wearing a poppy in a few weeks' time, despite having never served in the armed forces?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bianca Westwood on 18:40 - Oct 19 with 4674 viewsTractorCam

Those pests down at Sky Sports, first they didn't bail out the Bury owner and now they're forcing women reporters to wear prostate cancer badges. Whatever next?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bianca Westwood on 19:01 - Oct 19 with 4568 viewsBlueBadger

Bianca Westwood on 16:16 - Oct 19 by J2BLUE

No, just your threads makes no sense and it based on nothing other than she is wearing a prostate cancer pin. She comes across as someone who could stand up for herself if needed.

A quick google suggests she's done a lot for the charity. Stand down brave knight.

I think it's one of rhe weirdest complaints ever posted here. Which is really going some.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bianca Westwood on 20:08 - Oct 19 with 4381 viewshorsehollerer

Bianca Westwood on 19:01 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

I think it's one of rhe weirdest complaints ever posted here. Which is really going some.

It's either the weirdest or the cleverest.

If the OP's intent was to generate a thread of blokes talking about prostate cancer, then it's a genius piece of disease-awareness trolling. Well played Phoenix.

If not ... Bianca's badge has resulted in a thread of blokes talking about prostate cancer (this one), which is exactly what it was supposed to do. It's not about who is wearing the badge, but who might see it. Sky Sports has a large audience of at-risk males, so it's an ideal target market for this campaign. Well played Sky/Bianca/prostate cancer awareness folks.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Bianca Westwood on 20:24 - Oct 19 with 4332 viewsericclacton

Bianca Westwood on 20:08 - Oct 19 by horsehollerer

It's either the weirdest or the cleverest.

If the OP's intent was to generate a thread of blokes talking about prostate cancer, then it's a genius piece of disease-awareness trolling. Well played Phoenix.

If not ... Bianca's badge has resulted in a thread of blokes talking about prostate cancer (this one), which is exactly what it was supposed to do. It's not about who is wearing the badge, but who might see it. Sky Sports has a large audience of at-risk males, so it's an ideal target market for this campaign. Well played Sky/Bianca/prostate cancer awareness folks.

Do you remember ahorsewithnoname? I'm asking for a fry end.
Bianca Westwood on 20:37 - Oct 19 with 4288 viewsWD19

Bianca Westwood on 15:46 - Oct 19 by LegendofthePhoenix

Are you treating this topic as a sort of preseason build up to the annual poppy debate!?
Bianca Westwood on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 4273 viewshorsehollerer

Bianca Westwood on 20:24 - Oct 19 by ericclacton

Do you remember ahorsewithnoname? I'm asking for a fry end.

I do nut, I’m afraid. 🍩

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024