Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Accrington Stanley v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Oct 16 with 2153 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36987/twtv-accrington-stanley-v-ipswich-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
TWTV: Accrington Stanley v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live on 12:47 - Oct 16 with 2125 viewsFPL_Tractor

Phil/Gav - this link seems to take us to the Fleetwood press conference.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:49 - Oct 16 with 2120 viewsGavTWTD

Mr Jase, you may need to refresh the page as I've made a change to the video settings. You might not get the video otherwise when it starts

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:53 - Oct 16 with 2116 viewsFPL_Tractor

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:49 - Oct 16 by GavTWTD

Mr Jase, you may need to refresh the page as I've made a change to the video settings. You might not get the video otherwise when it starts

Thanks. Seems to be working now.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Oct 16 with 2103 viewsFPL_Tractor

COYB

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Oct 16 with 2091 viewsMrJase_79

done thanks Gav
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Oct 16 with 2086 viewsGavTWTD

If anyone isn't on this page: https://www.twtd.co.uk/livecam/90 please go back to the front page, and come back in again

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Oct 16 with 2083 viewsPhilTWTD

Started iFollow so shouldn't be too long.
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Oct 16 with 2071 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.
Login to get fewer ads

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Oct 16 with 2070 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Oct 16 with 2068 viewsbluesteal74

cant see anything
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 2062 viewsIpswich_Crazy

video unavailable

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Oct 16 with 2060 viewsIpswich_Crazy

video unavailable

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Oct 16 with 2059 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

https://www.twtd.co.uk/livecam/90
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Oct 16 with 2059 viewsIpswich_Crazy

its the same

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Oct 16 with 2058 viewsLen_Brennan

Is this working for some people? Not happening on my phone.
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 2058 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

facebook?
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 2056 viewsbluesteal74

not working for me
Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Oct 16 with 2053 viewsGavTWTD

Sorry, it does seem that it's not working for some people. It's working for me personally. It'll be available shortly on Youtube on this page so check back in a few mins after the presser has finished.

Accrington Stanley Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Oct 16 with 2051 viewsGavTWTD

Number of views has jumped up, so maybe it's just started working for some

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024