Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. 20:15 - Oct 14 with 12742 viewsnoggin

Absolute scum.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:15 - Oct 14 with 5558 viewsWD19

I’d rather they stay on and win 5-0.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:17 - Oct 14 with 5530 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:15 - Oct 14 by WD19

Indeed. Ram it back down their throats.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:18 - Oct 14 with 5522 viewsnoggin

But the players shouldn't accept it, which they kind of would be by continuing. Doesn't look like the police are bothered.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:21 - Oct 14 with 5477 viewsStokieBlue

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:18 - Oct 14 by noggin

But the players shouldn't accept it, which they kind of would be by continuing. Doesn't look like the police are bothered.

Going to be hard to distinguish the racist boos from the general boos given Bulgaria are so poor.

Good control from England though. Great run from Mings.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:21 - Oct 14 with 5473 viewsfooters

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:18 - Oct 14 by noggin

They said there'd be spotters at the game, right? So hopefully those racist twonks won't get to see their mighty team live for a good while after. At least you'd hope so.

Although maybe being forced to watch would be a more fitting punishment.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:25 - Oct 14 with 5427 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Had it on in the background, couldn't tell if it was boos or monkey noises.

Certainly sounded like some monkey noises in there. Has it got worse?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:26 - Oct 14 with 5410 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Opinion is fairly split on what's the best thing to do.

I guess only the players who are on the pitch can decide.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:27 - Oct 14 with 5410 viewsnoggin

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:25 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ref stopped the game and the announcer stated that the game will be postponed if the racism continues.

Login to get fewer ads

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 5389 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:27 - Oct 14 by noggin

Ref stopped the game and the announcer stated that the game will be postponed if the racism continues.

Ah, had switched off before that.

Bad for all the players, but especially Mings making his debut.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:30 - Oct 14 with 5365 viewsBlueBadger

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:26 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Opinion is fairly split on what's the best thing to do.

I guess only the players who are on the pitch can decide.

FIFA should rule that any side who's fans carry on like that are assumed to have lost the match 3-0.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:31 - Oct 14 with 5342 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:30 - Oct 14 by BlueBadger

FIFA should rule that any side who's fans carry on like that are assumed to have lost the match 3-0.

That would be letting Bulgaria off lightly!

It's especially bad given that half the stadium is already closed off due to previous offences.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:32 - Oct 14 with 5335 viewsGuthrum

Load of people leaving/being kicked out. Hopefully gets rid of the problem.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:33 - Oct 14 with 5317 viewsnoggin

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:30 - Oct 14 by BlueBadger

Bulgaria should be withdrawn from this and the next tournament.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:34 - Oct 14 with 5303 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:32 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

Load of people leaving/being kicked out. Hopefully gets rid of the problem.

It's gonna be a nasty atmosphere in Sofia tonight!

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 5279 viewsnoggin

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:34 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's gonna be a nasty atmosphere in Sofia tonight!

Yeah, it didn't look like those idiots were arrested. They might well be waiting outside for the England fans.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 5186 viewsDeano69

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:25 - Oct 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Definitely monkey chants when black players are on the ball.

Absolutely appalling

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 5175 viewsGuthrum

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:35 - Oct 14 by noggin

Yeah, it didn't look like those idiots were arrested. They might well be waiting outside for the England fans.

No police force worth it's salt is just going to let them do that.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 5177 viewsclive_baker

Vile.

I would be fully supportive if we don’t come out for the 2nd half. As others have said, it’s whatever the squad feels is appropriate.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:42 - Oct 14 with 5149 viewsclive_baker

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:40 - Oct 14 by Guthrum

No police force worth it's salt is just going to let them do that.

This is Bulgaria. They’ll probably get a pat on the back.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:42 - Oct 14 with 5151 viewsBarneycurley

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:35 - Oct 14 by noggin

Don't worry the mighty England yobs are used to smashing the eastern Europeans in a good fight.

Oh no their not I forgot the fat overweight fools got a good hiding last time.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:44 - Oct 14 with 5125 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:40 - Oct 14 by clive_baker

Vile.

I would be fully supportive if we don’t come out for the 2nd half. As others have said, it’s whatever the squad feels is appropriate.

All of the goals have been scored by players with ethnic heritage, for that to continue would be a good response!

But, I support whatever they decide to do.

I think the Bulgarians (not all of them) have already shamed their country on a massive platform.

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:44 - Oct 14 with 5125 viewswkj

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:42 - Oct 14 by Barneycurley

Don't worry the mighty England yobs are used to smashing the eastern Europeans in a good fight.

It's a shame they let people who don't support England and fancy a fight travels with those that do and don't fancy a fight.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:45 - Oct 14 with 5092 viewsDanTheMan

Those videos were pretty bad. Nazi salutes, obviously monkey chants.

Vile.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 5055 viewsm14_blue

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:42 - Oct 14 by Barneycurley

That’s what you’re taking from tonight?

Disgusting from the Bulgarians.
I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 5053 viewswkj

I hope England walk off if the abuse continues. on 20:45 - Oct 14 by DanTheMan

Those videos were pretty bad. Nazi salutes, obviously monkey chants.

Vile.

Bulgaria should be facing a suspension from uefa membership, and possibly fifa

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024