Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Championship egg chasing 11:37 - Oct 13 with 1570 viewsCoastalblue

So the sweaties game is on, kick off shortly, going to be a fascinating game and I really don't know what to expect.

50% of the household is Scottish so I have to bcwiwf

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

World Championship egg chasing on 11:47 - Oct 13 with 1557 viewsFtnfwest

Amazing they’ve got the game on. The anthem was a bit special, good luck to both sides. At least the Japanese have just got the aftermath of the typhoon to face now and not legal action as well.
World Championship egg chasing on 12:35 - Oct 13 with 1505 viewsvapour_trail

Japan have been brilliant. The Jockos have no answer.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

World Championship egg chasing on 12:40 - Oct 13 with 1499 viewsCoastalblue

World Championship egg chasing on 12:35 - Oct 13 by vapour_trail

On this showing I think Japan could give anybody a game, I wouldn't be against them beating the saffers in the next round.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

World Championship egg chasing on 12:56 - Oct 13 with 1461 viewsFtnfwest

World Championship egg chasing on 12:40 - Oct 13 by Coastalblue

On this showing I think Japan could give anybody a game, I wouldn't be against them beating the saffers in the next round.

The best I’ve seen any side play at his World Cup so far including the all blacks
World Championship egg chasing on 12:56 - Oct 13 with 1454 viewsStokieBlue

World Championship egg chasing on 12:35 - Oct 13 by vapour_trail

Yep, brilliant stuff from Japan.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

World Championship egg chasing on 13:44 - Oct 13 with 1416 viewsCoastalblue

That was a cracking game and nice to see the hosts in the Quarter Finals.

World Championship egg chasing on 13:46 - Oct 13 with 1410 viewsBassett_Blue

World Championship egg chasing on 13:44 - Oct 13 by Coastalblue

That was a cracking game and nice to see the hosts in the Quarter Finals.

Must have been the game of the tournament so far.
World Championship egg chasing on 13:47 - Oct 13 with 1410 viewsDarth_Koont

World Championship egg chasing on 12:56 - Oct 13 by Ftnfwest

The best I’ve seen any side play at his World Cup so far including the all blacks

Certainly attacking at pace they've been the best. And even their defence in the second half was massive.

Hats off to them they fully deserved the win today, and to be top in the group and miss the All Blacks.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

World Championship egg chasing on 13:57 - Oct 13 with 1392 viewsFtnfwest

World Championship egg chasing on 13:47 - Oct 13 by Darth_Koont

Certainly attacking at pace they've been the best. And even their defence in the second half was massive.

Hats off to them they fully deserved the win today, and to be top in the group and miss the All Blacks.

Scots gave it a great go in the second half, I think japan by 50 mins were a little bit spent but still defended like demons.
World Championship egg chasing on 14:03 - Oct 13 with 1380 viewsDarth_Koont

World Championship egg chasing on 13:57 - Oct 13 by Ftnfwest

Scots gave it a great go in the second half, I think japan by 50 mins were a little bit spent but still defended like demons.

Indeed.

Thought Hogg (physically) and Russell (decision-making) weren't the weapons they needed to be but think most of the credit needs to go to Japan for that. They shut down any half-breaks and their line speed to close down space was phenomenal. All while conceding very few penalties.

I think they'll give SA a run for their money. Unless the Springboks can find a way of just bulldozing them in the forwards.

Pronouns: He/Him

World Championship egg chasing on 14:15 - Oct 13 with 1358 viewsFtnfwest

World Championship egg chasing on 14:03 - Oct 13 by Darth_Koont

Indeed.

Thought Hogg (physically) and Russell (decision-making) weren't the weapons they needed to be but think most of the credit needs to go to Japan for that. They shut down any half-breaks and their line speed to close down space was phenomenal. All while conceding very few penalties.

I think they'll give SA a run for their money. Unless the Springboks can find a way of just bulldozing them in the forwards.

I kind of think there’s 3 potential winners of this. NZ, or the winners of what I suspect will be a Wales v SA semi. But Japan will give SA a great game I’m sure
World Championship egg chasing on 15:53 - Oct 13 with 1277 viewsNthQldITFC

+1 for use of the rhyming slang 'sweaties'. Hope no-one's offended but something about that one really tickles me.

Japan were fantastic, by the way.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

World Championship egg chasing on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 1250 viewsFtnfwest

World Championship egg chasing on 15:53 - Oct 13 by NthQldITFC

+1 for use of the rhyming slang 'sweaties'. Hope no-one's offended but something about that one really tickles me.

Japan were fantastic, by the way.

A bonus point indeed. I expect the Scots would be equally devastated if japan had knocked England out, yet we’re always supposed to be good eggs and support the other British teams. And Ireland for some reason as well.
World Championship egg chasing on 16:35 - Oct 13 with 1223 viewsHerbivore

World Championship egg chasing on 16:15 - Oct 13 by Ftnfwest

A bonus point indeed. I expect the Scots would be equally devastated if japan had knocked England out, yet we’re always supposed to be good eggs and support the other British teams. And Ireland for some reason as well.

What on earth are you blathering on about?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

World Championship egg chasing on 16:40 - Oct 13 with 1208 viewsFtnfwest

World Championship egg chasing on 16:35 - Oct 13 by Herbivore

What on earth are you blathering on about?

Nothing, ignore me (I might get a legal challenge after all)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024