Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? 14:27 - Oct 12 with 3469 viewsIllinoisblue

Absolute belter

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:39 - Oct 12 with 3426 viewsJohnny_Boy

Gotta love a good Hummel kit.

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:43 - Oct 12 with 3397 viewsBrianTablet

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:39 - Oct 12 by Johnny_Boy

Looks a bit Specials

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:59 - Oct 12 with 3356 viewsSporall

Wow, yes you are right.

Talking of kits, anyone seen Italy's controversial move to a green kit? Kind of ruins the nickname of the Azzurri.....

https://www.football-italia.net/144999/italy-unveil-new-green-kit
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 15:05]
Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:00 - Oct 12 with 3335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:43 - Oct 12 by BrianTablet

Looks a bit Specials

Rumour has it they were desperate to sign The Beat.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:03 - Oct 12 with 3334 viewsBlueBoots

I have now...so Coventry now responsible for one of the best and worst away kits of all-time:

Consensus seems to be that this is one of the worst, but I actually like it!

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:30 - Oct 12 with 3226 viewsGaryCooper

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:03 - Oct 12 by BlueBoots

I have now...so Coventry now responsible for one of the best and worst away kits of all-time:

Circa 1980 it was the Stoke high school team kit in Green with black and white detail.
Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:42 - Oct 12 with 3197 viewswkj

I like it, the sponsor logo really goes well with it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:00 - Oct 12 with 3144 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:00 - Oct 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Rumour has it they were desperate to sign The Beat.

That’s madness.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:10 - Oct 12 with 3112 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:39 - Oct 12 by Johnny_Boy

They didn't know which kit to choose so they called in The Selector...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:13 - Oct 12 with 3107 viewswellyblue

A good choice by the kit selector.
Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:14 - Oct 12 with 3097 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:10 - Oct 12 by WeWereZombies

They didn't know which kit to choose so they called in The Selector...

It would have been bad manners not to have done so.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:19 - Oct 12 with 3079 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:14 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

It would have been bad manners not to have done so.

It doesn't take long to run out of band names that can be used for two tone puns. I am desperately trying to fit The Bodysnatchers in but I am Dammers if I can think of one...

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 17:54 - Oct 12 with 2916 viewsBrianTablet

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:00 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

That’s madness.

Will they bring out a matching Skarf?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 17:57 - Oct 12 with 2909 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 16:19 - Oct 12 by WeWereZombies

It doesn't take long to run out of band names that can be used for two tone puns. I am desperately trying to fit The Bodysnatchers in but I am Dammers if I can think of one...

Don't buster bloodvessel worrying about it.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 18:00 - Oct 12 with 2902 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 17:57 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

Don't buster bloodvessel worrying about it.

There are always one or two Staples when you think about it...

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 18:06 - Oct 12 with 2884 viewsagentp

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 15:03 - Oct 12 by BlueBoots

Absolutely. Ginger hair is often the butt of jokes but if that's your thing then have fun.

Don't go much on that kit though.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 21:49 - Oct 12 with 2657 views3_5_2

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 14:43 - Oct 12 by BrianTablet

Looks a bit Specials

thats one step beyond....

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 22:39 - Oct 12 with 2594 viewsBLUEBEAT

If I was a Cov fan, I’d definitely pick-it-up-pick-it-up-pick-it-up...

Poll: W or W

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 22:50 - Oct 12 with 2577 viewsChurchman

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 22:39 - Oct 12 by BLUEBEAT

If I was a Cov fan, I’d definitely pick-it-up-pick-it-up-pick-it-up...

If I had to wear that abomination, I think I’d take the Night Boat to Cairo
Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 00:52 - Oct 13 with 2464 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 22:50 - Oct 12 by Churchman

If I had to wear that abomination, I think I’d take the Night Boat to Cairo

You find it that much of an embarrassment?

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 08:35 - Oct 13 with 2275 viewsChurchman

Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 00:52 - Oct 13 by WeWereZombies

You find it that much of an embarrassment?

It’s certainly one step beyond
Anyone see Coventry’s new Two-Tone themed away kit? on 09:06 - Oct 13 with 2233 viewsTrumptonBlue

New squad numbers, too:
1 Step Beyond
2 Tone
3 Nelson Mandela
4 You Rudy

Um...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024