Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non league day destinations? 18:50 - Oct 11 with 1009 viewsWitherspoon123

Non league day tomorrow - a lot of grounds offer pay what you want prices - where are people heading and why

Have a great day wherever and whoever you watch - this region really has some decent non league set ups

Non league day destinations? on 21:19 - Oct 11 with 943 viewswoodbridge_blue

I'll be travelling with Woodbridge Town for their FA Vase match in Hertfordshire, against a very good Tring Athletic side...hoping Carlos Edwards can have a big influence on the game.
Non league day destinations? on 22:05 - Oct 11 with 908 viewsWD19

Non league day destinations? on 21:19 - Oct 11 by woodbridge_blue

I'll be travelling with Woodbridge Town for their FA Vase match in Hertfordshire, against a very good Tring Athletic side...hoping Carlos Edwards can have a big influence on the game.

Oooh. That might be a good shout.

Was thinking of heading to St Albans, but is £15 and I have been there plenty before.

Might give Tring a look.

EDIT

Just seen that Tring have a top scorer called Charncey Dash. His name has got to be worth the entrance fee alone.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 22:11]
Non league day destinations? on 22:36 - Oct 11 with 875 viewsFreddies_Ears

Am off to Needham Market v Alvechurch, with some Fortuna Blues who forgot we might get an international break. They'll appreciate the pubs there, as well as the football.
Non league day destinations? on 22:43 - Oct 11 with 866 viewswoodbridge_blue

Non league day destinations? on 22:05 - Oct 11 by WD19

Oooh. That might be a good shout.

Was thinking of heading to St Albans, but is £15 and I have been there plenty before.

Might give Tring a look.

EDIT

Just seen that Tring have a top scorer called Charncey Dash. His name has got to be worth the entrance fee alone.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 22:11]

Pm me if you decide to go to Tring....WB junior and I are travelling on the supporters and players coach so will have plenty of time for a couple of beers before the game.
Non league day destinations? on 08:23 - Oct 12 with 754 viewsjontysnut

Groundhopping at Stourbridge v Banbury, 2 microbreweries and a train ride on Europe's shortest branch line. A triple anoraker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024