Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
google docs, google sheets, google bollix etc 16:32 - Oct 11 with 617 viewsIllinoisblue

I dislike working in google docs; example: I've inherited a deck from a colleague and now trying to update a chart that's in there. Double clicking does not bring up an option to customize the data within the chart. I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious, right?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

google docs, google sheets, google bollix etc on 16:34 - Oct 11 with 610 viewsfooters

Permission to edit from the original creator? You might be on view-only. Probably need to get in touch with them to allow edit access.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

google docs, google sheets, google bollix etc on 16:43 - Oct 11 with 589 viewsIllinoisblue

google docs, google sheets, google bollix etc on 16:34 - Oct 11 by footers

Permission to edit from the original creator? You might be on view-only. Probably need to get in touch with them to allow edit access.

I wondered that but then why can I edit everything else and not the chart?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

google docs, google sheets, google bollix etc on 16:46 - Oct 11 with 582 viewsfooters

google docs, google sheets, google bollix etc on 16:43 - Oct 11 by Illinoisblue

I wondered that but then why can I edit everything else and not the chart?

That's about the limit of my technical knowledge I'm afraid! Shame that Microsoft paperclip fella isn't about anymore...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024