Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. 16:21 - Oct 11 with 2298 viewsunstableblue

... being roused by hate filled propaganda....

Just how deep and damaging are the lines and feelings he is embedding in the U-S-A?

And why are The Republican Party not calling him out?

Total insanity....

His demonising of the media (apart from his one sympathetic outlet - Fox News) is outrageous.

And they have 393 million weapons in the hands of their citizens... and in one year a firearm is used in nearly 500,000 crimes, resulting in the deaths and injuries of more than 110,000 people.....

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 16:26 - Oct 11 with 2263 viewsBlueBadger

The Republican party isn't calling him out for the same reason that that the Conservative party don;'t call out the likes of Johnson and Patel - it's because he says out loud when thye've been thinking and only ever saying in coded language.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 16:28 - Oct 11 with 2258 viewsfooters

Belittling someone's military service as a five-time draft dodger, eh?

Ridiculing someone's market intelligence when the money you inherited would've been better spent in a high interest bank account instead of your own business dealings.

"Minimised 9/11" - coming from a man who on the morning was comparing the size of Trump Tower to the WTC buildings.

Jesus.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 17:29 - Oct 11 with 2208 viewsGuthrum

He was even having a go at Fox yesterday ...

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 17:30]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 19:53 - Oct 11 with 2121 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 17:29 - Oct 11 by Guthrum

He was even having a go at Fox yesterday ...

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 17:30]

but then just a few hours later at his rally, he reeled off the names of numerous Fox presenters and praised them all. It's almost as if he's a deranged lunatic.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:05 - Oct 11 with 2097 viewscrunchie1978

My god cant all you lot on here just give it a rest!
Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:12 - Oct 11 with 2088 viewsjaykay

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:05 - Oct 11 by crunchie1978

ok i will call the police . they will find the person who is forcing you to read these trump threads against your will.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:17 - Oct 11 with 2084 viewsfooters

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:05 - Oct 11 by crunchie1978

Another very stable genius appears...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:20 - Oct 11 with 2079 viewsjeera

Are you a fan then?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:22 - Oct 11 with 2072 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:20 - Oct 11 by jeera

Are you a fan then?

Makes a change to have someone who says it like it is rather than all these damn liberals

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:26 - Oct 11 with 2056 viewsjeera

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:22 - Oct 11 by J2BLUE

Makes a change to have someone who says it like it is rather than all these damn liberals

I can't view the image.

According to my 'protection' it's unsafe!

Bloody thing won't let me do anything. I am stuck in some pc, liberal echo chamber.

Although the speakers on this aren't great either so even the echo thing doesn't cut it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:32 - Oct 11 with 2032 viewsBlueNomad

I think the time is approaching when he will be thrown overboard by the Republican leaders. His self-inflicted problems and ditching the Kurds has drawn damning comments from previously staunch supporters. Trump seems more deranged by the day; once the polls go against him consistently they won’t want to be affected.
Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 21:27 - Oct 11 with 1971 viewsunstableblue

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:17 - Oct 11 by footers

Another very stable genius appears...

perhaps he's like one of the 1000s of Trump supporters who think that the 'nasty' media has 'made-up' a 'fake-news' story, and that in fact Prince WOULD have loved Trump to have used Purple Rain:

or perhaps he's someone who thinks Trump is great because 'he tells it how it is'... like telling their Kurdish Allies who were the only group in region to support the ISIS victory he has taken so much credit for to f*ck off.... you know by saying "they didn't help us in the Second World War, they didn't help us with Normandy".......

OH I GIVE UP

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 21:54 - Oct 11 with 1921 viewsBlueNomad

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 21:27 - Oct 11 by unstableblue

perhaps he's like one of the 1000s of Trump supporters who think that the 'nasty' media has 'made-up' a 'fake-news' story, and that in fact Prince WOULD have loved Trump to have used Purple Rain:

or perhaps he's someone who thinks Trump is great because 'he tells it how it is'... like telling their Kurdish Allies who were the only group in region to support the ISIS victory he has taken so much credit for to f*ck off.... you know by saying "they didn't help us in the Second World War, they didn't help us with Normandy".......

OH I GIVE UP

If the (minority) of American people re-elect him then they will truly have the leader they deserve.

(Same goes for the UK)
Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 23:25 - Oct 11 with 1841 viewsunstableblue

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 21:54 - Oct 11 by BlueNomad

If the (minority) of American people re-elect him then they will truly have the leader they deserve.

(Same goes for the UK)

You've hit the nail on the head; Trump is just a self centred crook with an awful moral compass (just ask Robert De Niro)..... its these lunatic 35% of US citizens who have made him dangerous and poisoning with power.... the way they are completely hoodwinked is the scandal. They basicallly believe the conspiracy theories he clings to

Sigh.... its a disease, and with the likes of Farage using the same tactics, it spreads...

Not something we should ignore... and go "zzzzz oh stop it already", apathy gets society in a sh!t state

Thank God we have Ipswich as a glorious distraction - but lets not forget we let an angry hate filled charlatan lead our club.. and its taken a long time to recover.. AMEN

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 06:28 - Oct 12 with 1742 viewsBlueBadger

Trump's latest rally- just WOW! truth has left the building and the rabble are.. on 20:22 - Oct 11 by J2BLUE

In the spirit of telling it like it is, you're a massive thicko who only thinks that because it agrees with the b0llocks you believe rather than actually being true.

Just telling it like it is, so I'm sure you'll take it in good heart Arsey.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024