Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy 21:02 - Oct 9 with 2238 viewsHipsterectomy

We've made £20,000 so far. Will be £30,000 total if we beat Colchester. Not bad for what are essentially reserve games

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:05 - Oct 9 with 2207 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wonder if that will cover the goal bonuses for those who have scored.

I did wonder whether there are such things when Keane scored because if anyone is likely to have a contract weighted towards appearance/goal bonuses I would imagine he would.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:07 - Oct 9 with 2191 viewsSuperblue95

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:05 - Oct 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

I did wonder whether there are such things when Keane scored because if anyone is likely to have a contract weighted towards appearance/goal bonuses I would imagine he would.

So we haven’t doubled our transfer kitty?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:13 - Oct 9 with 2159 viewsfooters

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:07 - Oct 9 by Superblue95

So we haven’t doubled our transfer kitty?

We'll be at five Malarczyks before you know it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:18 - Oct 9 with 2143 viewsSuperblue95

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:13 - Oct 9 by footers

WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF PIOTR MALARCZYKS

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 02:29 - Oct 10 with 1879 viewsIllinoisblue

Is that true? Where’s the money coming from? Not from attendances or Leasing.com, surely?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 03:11 - Oct 10 with 1870 viewsharlingblue

Let's beat Colchester, keep supporting 'THE TOWN', keep the kitty growing, keep all the squad important! Move to the next round and do the same!
Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 06:01 - Oct 10 with 1839 viewstiptreeblue

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:05 - Oct 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

He would have been getting the bonus (if he has one) whether we got money for winning the game anyway, so it can only help, can`t it?
Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 08:31 - Oct 10 with 1644 viewsBlueBadger

It's definitely not covering the income we've lost due to getting relegated..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 08:54 - Oct 10 with 1602 viewsKeaneish

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 21:13 - Oct 9 by footers

Five Mings’ would be better!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 09:03 - Oct 10 with 1587 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 02:29 - Oct 10 by Illinoisblue

Is that true? Where’s the money coming from? Not from attendances or Leasing.com, surely?

I think it is from the EFL, to try and keep clubs interested in it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 11:15 - Oct 10 with 1453 viewsHipsterectomy

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 09:03 - Oct 10 by JammyDodgerrr

Yes this is it - it seems every club also gets a £20,000 participation bonus, which makes it sound as if it’s an opt-in competition?

Edit: last years stats:

Prize money then increases in the knockout stages as followed:

Round two: £20,000

Round three: £40,000

Quarter final: £50,000

Runner-up: £50,000

Winner: £100,000

All amounts are unchanged from last season.

Any game that is selected to be broadcast on Sky Sports is worth £20,000.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 11:17]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 12:01 - Oct 10 with 1409 viewsPJH

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 09:03 - Oct 10 by JammyDodgerrr

Bribery then.
Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 1406 viewswkj

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 11:15 - Oct 10 by Hipsterectomy

Yes this is it - it seems every club also gets a £20,000 participation bonus, which makes it sound as if it’s an opt-in competition?

What are the fines like for not satisfying the selection rules?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 12:16 - Oct 10 with 1377 viewsSikamikanico

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 11:15 - Oct 10 by Hipsterectomy

Participation bonus? Sounds perfect for that lot up the road
Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 12:19 - Oct 10 with 1366 viewsSikamikanico

Didn't realise you get paid per win in EFL trophy on 12:03 - Oct 10 by wkj

What are the fines like for not satisfying the selection rules?

£5k - but there is never a need for us to consider the fine...

Kenlock and Donacien are nailed on starters based on current squad so that's 2 of the 4.

We have an overabundance of qualifying midfielders and 4 qualifying centre backs so it will be a useful game for 2 of them.

Therefore we don't need to worry about fines and we get some matches to give our supporting squad players a run out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024