Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin 19:07 - Oct 9 with 1727 viewsghostofescobar

a play off place in the Championship next season? Youth coming through? Experienced heads in the team? Positive manager who would be in his second full season. Goals in the team? Confidence from promotion from L1? Money to spend on two or three good additions? Not losing half the team because they were loanees, so no rebuilding (again)? Positive crowds behind the team. New paint on some sections of the ground?

GhostOfEscobar

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:10 - Oct 9 with 1713 viewsJ2BLUE

No, I wouldn't. We have an amazing squad for this level. Not sure I agree that it's a decent Championship squad. I think we'd be battling relegation. Not trying to be negative because things are going fantastically well at the moment and i'm loving it but think some are getting carried away.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:14 - Oct 9 with 1688 viewsBlockJJ

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:10 - Oct 9 by J2BLUE

No, I wouldn't. We have an amazing squad for this level. Not sure I agree that it's a decent Championship squad. I think we'd be battling relegation. Not trying to be negative because things are going fantastically well at the moment and i'm loving it but think some are getting carried away.

Agree with this.

We're a good team in this League but with this squad we would struggle in the Champ.

But let's just enjoy this season first :)
With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:18 - Oct 9 with 1668 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:14 - Oct 9 by BlockJJ

Agree with this.

We're a good team in this League but with this squad we would struggle in the Champ.

But let's just enjoy this season first :)

Once this squad has 50+ games together this season, I dont think they would struggle in the Champ. But I also dont think they would challenge.

Would probably finish around 16th without additions

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:22 - Oct 9 with 1651 viewsGarv

There aren't anywhere near enough goals in the team to expect them to make the play offs in the Championship, in my opinion.

Not rebuilding due to not having many loans is a definite positive.

We would need reinforcements definitely.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 19:22 - Oct 9 with 1647 viewswkj

We have some exciting players, but we have to recruit if were going to pull that off. Skuse and Chambers may not decide to go on if we get promoted, I would be surprised if they don't retire after next season if they do stay on. We need a new generalwith championship experience to come into the club, and a good striker.

I don't think Norwood would do very well with the reduced number of chances we will have unless he does a bit of late developing of his own. I think we could stay up with the squad we have now, but not much more without some squad freshening.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 20:24 - Oct 9 with 1536 viewsonlymehere

I think Our defence would need some work maybe new faces but it would not be good enough for the championship strikers as proved last season.
With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 20:29 - Oct 9 with 1524 viewsHerbivore

I'd like to see us get promoted before we start thinking too much about what we can achieve next season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 20:50 - Oct 9 with 1478 viewsWickets

Think we would need 2 or three at least. A good centre back a left back and at least one striker. Unless of course Keane and Sears can get fully fit and hit a purple patch .
Login to get fewer ads

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 21:50 - Oct 9 with 1391 viewsVaughan8

The defence is not that great for the championship and the strikers are definitely not proven at that level. Would definitely need 3 or 4 decent championship players just to be mid table I think.
With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 22:01 - Oct 9 with 1371 viewsPJH

With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 21:50 - Oct 9 by Vaughan8

The defence is not that great for the championship and the strikers are definitely not proven at that level. Would definitely need 3 or 4 decent championship players just to be mid table I think.

In other words we need a squad like we had before Hurst paid us a visit.
With everything going so well at the mo, would anyone put £100 now on us gettin on 22:49 - Oct 9 with 1294 viewsclive_baker

Surely it depends what odds you’re offered?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024