Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How pssed off do you think Huws is... 09:05 - Oct 9 with 2152 viewschicoazul

...at having Judge Nolan and in particular Dozzell ahead of him in the first team reckoning? He's clearly a class above all of them.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:06 - Oct 9 with 1834 viewshomer_123

Not at all given his injury record.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:07 - Oct 9 with 1824 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:06 - Oct 9 by homer_123

Not at all given his injury record.

He's fit now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:07 - Oct 9 with 1819 viewsGuthrum

I'm not sure all of those are ahead of him in the pecking order, particularly once fully fit and up to speed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:09 - Oct 9 with 1802 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:07 - Oct 9 by Guthrum

I'm not sure all of those are ahead of him in the pecking order, particularly once fully fit and up to speed.

Huws is clearly fit and up to speed. On the bench the last 3 league games.

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:11 - Oct 9 with 1785 viewsMrTown

A class above Dozzell, this constant nagging at Judge is a bit annoying, he's a really gifted footballer, also very different to Huws.

Huws is oustanding in a no.8 role when fully fit and match sharp, would easily get into a top 6 Championship team.

Nolan and Judge are probably more suited to a no.10.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:12 - Oct 9 with 1779 viewshomer_123

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:07 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

He's fit now.

Given he scored and played well last night and Judge and Dozzell aren't ripping up trees - I suspect he'll get in the starting XI soon enough. Doubt he's p'd off though as he's been injured and out for so long.

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:13 - Oct 9 with 1768 viewshomer_123

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:09 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

That's football - we are winning and top of the league .

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:13 - Oct 9 with 1761 viewsStokieBlue

I don't think they are ahead of him.

Once his fitness is proven over a number of games he will jump ahead of all of them.

He's quality.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:14 - Oct 9 with 1759 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:13 - Oct 9 by homer_123

That's football - we are winning and top of the league .

Yes yes I know that, im just speculating given how good Huws obviously is

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:14 - Oct 9 with 1762 viewsBluefish

I think the issue is being behind wilson. Skuse just drops back and Huws plays alongside Downes. Nolan or Judge in front.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:15 - Oct 9 with 1750 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:13 - Oct 9 by StokieBlue

I don't think they are ahead of him.

Once his fitness is proven over a number of games he will jump ahead of all of them.

He's quality.

SB

How to prove that fitness though, if he stays on the bench? I agree BTW, he's probably the best footballer at the club

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:16 - Oct 9 with 1741 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:14 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

I think the issue is being behind wilson. Skuse just drops back and Huws plays alongside Downes. Nolan or Judge in front.

where does that leave my main man Toto though blubbers? Chambers is nailed on pretty much every week and Woolf is great.

EDIT; we have too many good players, i'm very confused and upset at this.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 9:18]

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:17 - Oct 9 with 1733 viewsSwansea_Blue

I imagine he's absolutely delighted to (hopefully) have put his last injury behind him. He knows the score and last night (from what I've read) won't have hurt in getting him back into the starting line up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:21 - Oct 9 with 1696 viewsBluefish

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:16 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

where does that leave my main man Toto though blubbers? Chambers is nailed on pretty much every week and Woolf is great.

He hasn't shown enough consistency yet to command a starting place. Hopefully he will earn himself a role but the competition is good

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:23 - Oct 9 with 1681 viewsartsbossbeard

Think he's cool with things:

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-big-interview-with

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:24 - Oct 9 with 1666 viewsmrshallisfit

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:14 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

Swinton = dodgy boatrace but lovely rack.
How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:24 - Oct 9 with 1653 viewsartsbossbeard

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:24 - Oct 9 by mrshallisfit

You're thinking of Bella Italia.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:28 - Oct 9 with 1616 viewsGuthrum

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:09 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

Yes, he's come on in every one of those games. Not to mention starting the game before at MK.

There is clearly a rotation going on, into which he has become fully integrated. I'd say there's a decnt chance he'll start one of the next couple of League games.

I'd also say he's at least ahead of Dozzell, a mostly unused sub of late, probably only marginally behind the other two - if at all, in the case of Judge (who is more often used out wide, anyway).
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 9:31]

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:28 - Oct 9 with 1607 viewschicoazul

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:23 - Oct 9 by artsbossbeard

Think he's cool with things:

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-big-interview-with

Interesting, thanks

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:29 - Oct 9 with 1598 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm fully comprehensive of you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:30 - Oct 9 with 1590 viewschicoazul

She looks like she always has morning breath.

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:31 - Oct 9 with 1583 viewsBlueySwede

Don´t think there is an issue at all. Huws played a while back and it was clear that he was still a bit rusty. He is getting there, and I think he will play more and more. Clearly a class player and when fit he is definitely ahead of Dozzell (that said Dozzell is still very young, and could still become an incredible player).
How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:37 - Oct 9 with 1545 viewsDyland

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:17 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

I imagine he's absolutely delighted to (hopefully) have put his last injury behind him. He knows the score and last night (from what I've read) won't have hurt in getting him back into the starting line up.

He oozed quality. Unsurprisingly.

Some of his longer range passing was off but hey, they can't all be Cole Pirlo :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:38 - Oct 9 with 1536 viewsGuthrum

On your last point, I doubt we will see a "settled starting eleven" this season. It will be a pretty constant rotation in certain positions, to keep everyone fit, fresh ... and happy. Not to mention providing tactical flexibility.

For me, that is only an issue if those being rotated in are not sufficiently integrated into the tactical setup and network of instinctive understanding between the players on the pitch. I don't think that is a problem we really have. Especially given the replacements are of similar quality and experience to those swapping out, not to mention the celebrated "squad togetherness".

How pssed off do you think Huws is... on 09:41 - Oct 9 with 1514 viewsKieran_Knows

'where does that leave my main man Toto though blubbers?'

Hopefully as far away from the first team as possible.*

*controversial opinion, I know.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024