Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's league 1 and a random cup 23:29 - Oct 8 with 1298 viewsFrimleyBlue

But..... How nice is it as a town fannto be able to enjoy waking up looking forward to a game

I know it's a lower league than most would want. But with all the money you guys spends following the blues you deserve to go home smiling and if that's what this league does. Enjoy every single moment.

Some oldies enjoyed the Robson years
I enjoyed the Burley Years

You current crop of youngsters just enjoy the feeling of winning football and celebration regardless of level. Nothing beats winning a trophy regardless of what it is and I can see us winning a couple at least

So enjoy it, every moment

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 23:42 - Oct 8 with 1263 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm just ignoring anyone who keeps going on about how we shouldn't be in this league. We shouldn't but we are and we might as well enjoy the novelty of it. We are unlikely to compete for the top 6 places in the Championship if we go back up so people will have their treasured mid table finishes back soon enough.

Anyone not letting themselves enjoy the current situation needs to get a grip. I don't want us to be in this league next year but a promotion season and potentially, a trip to Wembley as a possible bonus would be a refreshing change to what we've had for far too long. These are currently the best times since MM's play off season and i'm looking forward to seeing if Lambert can take us up and match or better MM's best season in the Championship. For the first time things are looking a little brighter.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 23:49 - Oct 8 with 1242 viewsCoastalblue

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 23:42 - Oct 8 by J2BLUE

I'm just ignoring anyone who keeps going on about how we shouldn't be in this league. We shouldn't but we are and we might as well enjoy the novelty of it. We are unlikely to compete for the top 6 places in the Championship if we go back up so people will have their treasured mid table finishes back soon enough.

Anyone not letting themselves enjoy the current situation needs to get a grip. I don't want us to be in this league next year but a promotion season and potentially, a trip to Wembley as a possible bonus would be a refreshing change to what we've had for far too long. These are currently the best times since MM's play off season and i'm looking forward to seeing if Lambert can take us up and match or better MM's best season in the Championship. For the first time things are looking a little brighter.

Agree with that, and you end up playing in the league you deserve so no arguments from me.

Surely as a Town fan all you want to see is your team winning whilst in amongst other Town fans? If you can do that on a terrace then it's a bit of a bonus.

Regardless of what went before anybody not enjoying this season so far needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 23:50 - Oct 8 with 1244 viewsjeera

Mate, as for the top 6 we've seen 'lesser' clubs come up with momentum and enthusiasm and hit the top of the Championship, so there's no reason we cannot do similar.

It's usually season 2 that hits those successful enough to stay up the first year.

But sobering as it is, others have sensibly pointed out this week that Town's present position means nothing yet.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 23:55 - Oct 8 with 1224 viewsJ2BLUE

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 23:50 - Oct 8 by jeera

Mate, as for the top 6 we've seen 'lesser' clubs come up with momentum and enthusiasm and hit the top of the Championship, so there's no reason we cannot do similar.

It's usually season 2 that hits those successful enough to stay up the first year.

But sobering as it is, others have sensibly pointed out this week that Town's present position means nothing yet.

Absolutely. It looks really good but taking nothing for granted.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 00:43 - Oct 9 with 1166 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I don’t want to exaggerate and recency bias is probably in play here but I think this might just be my favourite season as an ipswich fan.

The playoff season was great but ended so painfully and I also didn’t have a season ticket that season. But this year, home and away, the atmosphere is class and the numbers we are taking is seriously impressive. It’s just fun in and off the pitch at games now. That’s all I can really ask for.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 01:23 - Oct 9 with 1129 viewsjeera

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 00:43 - Oct 9 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t want to exaggerate and recency bias is probably in play here but I think this might just be my favourite season as an ipswich fan.

The playoff season was great but ended so painfully and I also didn’t have a season ticket that season. But this year, home and away, the atmosphere is class and the numbers we are taking is seriously impressive. It’s just fun in and off the pitch at games now. That’s all I can really ask for.

It's nothing to do with bias per se, but simply your age.

Why shouldn't you enjoy it though, good day out at the football, few beers with your mates...

See the Town win a few.

Good luck to you and yours.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 01:29 - Oct 9 with 1123 viewswkj

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 01:23 - Oct 9 by jeera

It's nothing to do with bias per se, but simply your age.

Why shouldn't you enjoy it though, good day out at the football, few beers with your mates...

See the Town win a few.

Good luck to you and yours.

Aiye, nothing compares to the season we went up and the one after for me.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 06:27 - Oct 9 with 987 viewsFtnfwest

I know it's league 1 and a random cup on 00:43 - Oct 9 by The_Romford_Blue

and let’s face it the playoff season stopped being fun after the away draw to Southampton in the cup (aside from some brief joy in the playoff itself)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024