Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office 13:29 - Oct 8 with 7061 viewsMJallday

But they don’t know I’m the culprit yet.

Here’s the background. Our company does these well-being things (lots of fresh fruit, water , office yoga etc) and as part of this , they print out an “inspirational quote of the day” poster for everyone to look at. You know the sort of thing, “life is a dance and mindfulness is a state of mind” etc

Anyway, I decided this morning to replace said poster with this

https://external-preview.redd.it/JlJpJXJ-uv3aXfQe2P1q-6yjq2ubU5t6J_FjUQbqVIE.jpg

Surfice to say our well-being office bod is now not happy and has started questioning people.
Question is - do I fess up ? Or do I start a campaign to annoy her by replacing further posters tommorow ?

Thoughts?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 13:30]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 13:31 - Oct 8 with 5166 viewswkj

Make it a one and done thing and let her know humour is good for the soul and well being.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 13:38 - Oct 8 with 5119 viewsFtnfwest

i'm with you. It's our 'well being' week this week again which involves massages, which the office girlies (sorry people) book up ahead of time, and making smoothies which was yesterday. I was castigated for not joining in - i do eat and am grateful for the fruit provided in the office but because i don't liquidise it with spinach i'm some sort of pariah. Anyway be careful of the dark side!
I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 13:41 - Oct 8 with 5096 viewsSwansea_Blue

Got to be a campaign. I'm sure we can come up with some suggestions.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:04 - Oct 8 with 5014 viewsActionMan

I think you need a new job.
I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:26 - Oct 8 with 4980 viewsfactual_blue

Here's tomorrow's poster

Of course, you could draw it in MS Paint for added effect

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:28 - Oct 8 with 4963 viewsfactual_blue

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 13:38 - Oct 8 by Ftnfwest

i'm with you. It's our 'well being' week this week again which involves massages, which the office girlies (sorry people) book up ahead of time, and making smoothies which was yesterday. I was castigated for not joining in - i do eat and am grateful for the fruit provided in the office but because i don't liquidise it with spinach i'm some sort of pariah. Anyway be careful of the dark side!

Will there be a happy ending to any of this?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:29 - Oct 8 with 4952 viewsFtnfwest

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:28 - Oct 8 by factual_blue

Will there be a happy ending to any of this?

the end will be quite happy that's for sure
I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:39 - Oct 8 with 4914 viewsMJallday

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 13:41 - Oct 8 by Swansea_Blue

Got to be a campaign. I'm sure we can come up with some suggestions.

I’m up for that (as long as I don’t get caught) any suggestions?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:44 - Oct 8 with 4910 viewseireblue

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:39 - Oct 8 by MJallday

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:19 - Oct 8 with 4818 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:26 - Oct 8 with 4771 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:30 - Oct 8 with 4760 viewsNewcyBlue

http://inspirobot.me/

I got some fantastically absurd ones from that.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:32 - Oct 8 with 4757 viewsChurchman

At work a few years ago there was a phase of weekly inspirational quotes so when I was asked, I put Up ‘The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made’ - Groucho Marx. They never asked me again.

Confess and be proud!
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 15:33]
I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:33 - Oct 8 with 4749 viewsjeera

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 14:39 - Oct 8 by MJallday

I'd be tempted to play it an occasional thing and keep schtum for now about this one.

It would be fun to just have one appear randomly from time to time rather than push your luck and end the joke here.

There's more potential as yet surely.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:34 - Oct 8 with 4736 viewsSouperJim

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:30 - Oct 8 by NewcyBlue

I've just had to stop playing with that at my desk as my sniggers were gaining attention.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:36 - Oct 8 with 4728 viewsSwansea_Blue

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:30 - Oct 8 by NewcyBlue

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:41 - Oct 8 with 4691 viewsSouperJim

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:36 - Oct 8 by Swansea_Blue

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:46 - Oct 8 with 4658 viewsDarth_Koont

Pronouns: He/Him

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 15:46 - Oct 8 with 4658 viewsOldsmoker

Try deflection.
Who don't you like in the office?
It was them that did it.
If you get found out just tell them that your ruthless streak is a sure sign of your corporate credentials.
Your directorship is all but nailed on.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:02 - Oct 8 with 4621 viewshomer_123

Although....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:05 - Oct 8 with 4610 viewschicoazul

You've gone this far, you have to continue. Down and through is the only way now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:30 - Oct 8 with 4561 viewsMoriarty

Begin a campaign.

You need a signature. An identity to add to your mystery. For some bizarre reason the shaaaaaaadow of “only fools and horses” fame springs to mind. Call yourself “the shadow” and begin your chaos.

fka omuircheartaigh

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:31 - Oct 8 with 4552 viewsBlueBadger

Definitely up your game. Inspirational posters are the work of the devil.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:36 - Oct 8 with 4524 viewsconnorscontract

To give my definitive answer, I definitely need a map of your office with the location of the poster, positioning of desks and character sketches of occupants, your desk and the Witchfinder General's desk all clearly marked and labels.

You already know the software package which was created from the ground up for such a task. That should take you up to home time, now.
I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:47 - Oct 8 with 4477 viewsCoastalblue

I am currently the subject of a witch-hunt in my office on 16:30 - Oct 8 by Moriarty

Begin a campaign.

You need a signature. An identity to add to your mystery. For some bizarre reason the shaaaaaaadow of “only fools and horses” fame springs to mind. Call yourself “the shadow” and begin your chaos.

I did a very entertaining East London walking tour with 'The Shadow' last year, nice guy though another that seems to think he's more famous than he actually is.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024