Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? 10:39 - Oct 8 with 1208 viewsMaySixth

Reliably informed from a Glasgow born and bred resident of 40 years that Parkhead is rougher

"Parkhead is horrendous. Possibly worst area of any football ground in the UK"
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 11:04]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Frankly they should both just grow up..... on 10:50 - Oct 8 with 1184 viewsBloots

….and stop behaving like childish turds.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 10:58 - Oct 8 with 1168 viewsfooters

Of course his shoes had holes in them, how else are you supposed to get your feet in?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 11:03 - Oct 8 with 1153 viewsMaySixth

Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 10:58 - Oct 8 by footers

Of course his shoes had holes in them, how else are you supposed to get your feet in?

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 11:05 - Oct 8 with 1149 viewsSE1blue

Football might not be his strong point but I bet he could he get a 10 pager on TWTD.

False accusations, petty squabbles and bizarre stories...he’d be a ‘shoe in’ to excuse the pun.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 11:26 - Oct 8 with 1094 viewsTommyparker

I have lived in Parkhead for over 20 years. I was born in Prittlewell, Essex, moved to Parkhead to be with my my partner, she has lived in Parkhead for over 40 years, it's not rough. I love living in Parkhead.
Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 12:48 - Oct 8 with 985 viewsSuperblue95

Why is that fat mess Evans going on about Cambuslang and holes in his shoes? on 10:58 - Oct 8 by footers

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024