Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? 00:43 - Oct 8 with 2337 viewspointofblue

Injured and out for three months in mid July so back training by mid October. If all goes to plan he might get some minutes at Colchester?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 02:27 - Oct 8 with 2294 viewsIllinoisblue

A nice thought but you wonder if he’ll ever retain full fitness again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 08:21 - Oct 8 with 2122 viewsFixed_It

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 02:27 - Oct 8 by Illinoisblue

A nice thought but you wonder if he’ll ever retain full fitness again.

I hate it when people come out with statements like that - especially whehe injury sustained is totally unrelated to any previous injury.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 08:58 - Oct 8 with 2045 viewsSuperblue95

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 08:21 - Oct 8 by Fixed_It

I hate it when people come out with statements like that - especially whehe injury sustained is totally unrelated to any previous injury.

Whether it’s related to previous injuries or not is irrelevant. The fact is any time he gets close to fitness he picks up some sort of injury which puts him out for months/for the season again.

Hardly unreasonable to wonder whether he will ever remain fit enough to play a consistent run of games for us or anybody else

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 09:34 - Oct 8 with 1989 viewswkj

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 08:58 - Oct 8 by Superblue95

Whether it’s related to previous injuries or not is irrelevant. The fact is any time he gets close to fitness he picks up some sort of injury which puts him out for months/for the season again.

Hardly unreasonable to wonder whether he will ever remain fit enough to play a consistent run of games for us or anybody else

He's just faking it like David McG was. He'll move to another team and never be injured again, just like McG, who absolutely is not and has not been injured this season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 10:34 - Oct 8 with 1929 viewsSuperblue95

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 09:34 - Oct 8 by wkj

He's just faking it like David McG was. He'll move to another team and never be injured again, just like McG, who absolutely is not and has not been injured this season.

See also Tom Adeyemi

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 10:35 - Oct 8 with 1926 viewswkj

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 10:34 - Oct 8 by Superblue95

See also Tom Adeyemi

Did he actually leave yet or is he just not talked about any more. Hard to keep up.

Crybaby

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 10:36 - Oct 8 with 1925 viewsSwansea_Blue

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 08:58 - Oct 8 by Superblue95

Quite. He's the anti-Holland.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 12:08 - Oct 8 with 1845 viewsSuperblue95

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 10:35 - Oct 8 by wkj

Did he actually leave yet or is he just not talked about any more. Hard to keep up.

Well he was released but he’s possibly still hanging around due to the whole duty of care thing. We’ll probably be looking after him until he’s ready to draw his pension

Login to get fewer ads

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 12:11 - Oct 8 with 1832 viewsLeoMuff

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 08:21 - Oct 8 by Fixed_It

I’m not really sure how anyone on here can say it’s unrelated to his old injury, the club will obviously say it isn’t.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 13:10 - Oct 8 with 1768 viewsuefacup81

See Emyr Huws as a case in point (touch wood).

Seems to be over his injury heck, and making a good go of things. There's definitely been more than one suggestion that injured players were mismanaged under previous regimes, which may now have been resolved.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 19:58 - Oct 8 with 1597 viewsbraveblue

You might hate it but you cannot say he is not severely injury prone. The chance of him returning and staying for the rest of the season must be small.
Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 20:15 - Oct 8 with 1549 viewspatrickswell

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 13:10 - Oct 8 by uefacup81

See Emyr Huws as a case in point (touch wood).

Seems to be over his injury heck, and making a good go of things. There's definitely been more than one suggestion that injured players were mismanaged under previous regimes, which may now have been resolved.

Of course - it’s all Mick McCarthy’s fault. It usually is.
Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 20:48 - Oct 8 with 1488 viewsTerry_Nutkins

It's not irrelevant at all. It's completely relevant. Breaking down with the same injury time and again is clearly a much bigger concern. That is not the case. He had been fit for a long time before this injury. He had proven his fitness.

A short term, common knee injury is totally unrelated. He's still young (despite what some.keep saying) and like many before him has every chance of a good long career. I've done the long list before of players like him who had great careers after multiple injuries when young.

Maybe it's not unreasonable to have a thought on it, but do we have to have the negative injury prone comments every time. No we don't. Is it helpful. No it's not. I think that is what people get tired of.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 20:50 - Oct 8 with 1479 viewswkj

Should we be expecting Teddy Bishop back in the next six weeks or so? on 20:48 - Oct 8 by Terry_Nutkins

It's not irrelevant at all. It's completely relevant. Breaking down with the same injury time and again is clearly a much bigger concern. That is not the case. He had been fit for a long time before this injury. He had proven his fitness.

A short term, common knee injury is totally unrelated. He's still young (despite what some.keep saying) and like many before him has every chance of a good long career. I've done the long list before of players like him who had great careers after multiple injuries when young.

Maybe it's not unreasonable to have a thought on it, but do we have to have the negative injury prone comments every time. No we don't. Is it helpful. No it's not. I think that is what people get tired of.

The biggest shame for Bishop is he is lost out on a shed load of development time. No doubt he's a special player, but his body betraying him has got to have had a big impact on the limit of his full potentiality.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024