Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... 18:27 - Oct 7 with 1390 viewsKieran_Knows

... a couple of weeks ago at Gillingham!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:28 - Oct 7 with 1383 viewsSitfcB

Strange that we haven’t heard anything about it from the FA after what Evans accused Lambert of and saying that the ref mentioned it in his report.

Couldn’t have been that bad.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:30 - Oct 7 with 1360 viewsITFC_Forever

Lambert told Crook Evans that Greggs were going bust due to a Brexit derived pastry shortage.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:32 - Oct 7 with 1337 viewsBlueBadger

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:30 - Oct 7 by ITFC_Forever

Lambert told Crook Evans that Greggs were going bust due to a Brexit derived pastry shortage.

I think you'll find he correct name is 'fat crook Evans'.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 18:44]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:41 - Oct 7 with 1309 viewschicoazul

I have been in the Louden Tavern on match day (although sadly not the game itself). Glaswegians insult each other as a matter of course even if they are mates. Not many are grass fannies like Evans though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:50 - Oct 7 with 1258 viewsGarv

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:28 - Oct 7 by SitfcB

Strange that we haven’t heard anything about it from the FA after what Evans accused Lambert of and saying that the ref mentioned it in his report.

Couldn’t have been that bad.

Did he say the ref included it in the report or just that Evans reported it to the ref?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 18:50 - Oct 7 with 1256 viewsTractorCam

Nothing, as expected.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 19:03 - Oct 7 with 1203 viewsPendejo

Lambert became Dash from The Incredibles verbally and physically molesting Evans, but doing it so quick that only Evans and Lambert really know what happened.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I’d love to know what really went on in that technical area... on 14:14 - Oct 8 with 711 viewsKeaneish

I'm sure Sky will try and introduce lapel cameras soon in an attempt to "bring us closer to the action"...and save its dwindling consumer base.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024