Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) 17:10 - Oct 5 with 3099 viewsScottCandage

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 17:10]
Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:13 - Oct 5 with 2935 viewsfooters

Fractured his follicles so another hair transplant, it would seem. Nothing to worry about.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:13 - Oct 5 with 2889 viewsgainsboroughblue

If Keane comes in and stays injury free, Norwood may have a battle making the eleven when fit again. It's a good problem to have.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:14 - Oct 5 with 2862 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can an operation help him to finish 1-on-1s?

Hopefully won't be out for long but we haven't really relied anything like as heavily on him as I expected us to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:16 - Oct 5 with 2757 viewsgainsboroughblue

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:14 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Hopefully won't be out for long but we haven't really relied anything like as heavily on him as I expected us to.

Agree with this. This should feel like much more of a blow than it actually seems.

I'm not writing him off at all and like him, but watching his penalty at Peterborough and seeing some of his one on ones is sticking more in the memory than his goals at the moment.

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:16 - Oct 5 with 2732 viewspointofblue

Dare I say out of all the players I'd say Norwood is most at risk of losing his place in the side, if Keane is fit he could stamp his mark on this side.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:18 - Oct 5 with 2669 viewsbritbiker

Good time to sort the groin injury out. Would assume town were waiting for the break and probably hoping on other strikers being fit.

Just heard KVY also has a groin injury.
Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:18 - Oct 5 with 2665 viewsRyorry

Kicking foot replacement?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:18 - Oct 5 with 2653 viewsActionMan

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:13 - Oct 5 by gainsboroughblue

If Keane comes in and stays injury free, Norwood may have a battle making the eleven when fit again. It's a good problem to have.

Sears is the one too watch as he was playing well pre injuries and was excellent last time he played in the third division.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 5 with 2465 viewsgainsboroughblue

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:18 - Oct 5 by ActionMan

Sears is the one too watch as he was playing well pre injuries and was excellent last time he played in the third division.

Crikey. I actually forgot about Sears when I posted that.

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 5 with 2372 viewsHerbivore

He shouldn't miss many games given the international break. We will miss him when he's out though, his work rate is amazing and he's got very good movement. Not quite happening for him in front of goal at the moment and Jackson's form and Keane's return means his place could come under threat.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:36 - Oct 5 with 2227 viewspointofblue

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 5 by gainsboroughblue

Crikey. I actually forgot about Sears when I posted that.

To be fair, I doubt we'll see much of Sears this season the way things are going at the moment - I don't think he's meant to be fit until the New Year and we'll ease him back in.

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:41 - Oct 5 with 2130 viewsjas0999

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:18 - Oct 5 by ActionMan

Completely agree. Hopefully Sears will be back early 2020 (fully fit). He could score a lot of goals at this level.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 17:41]
Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:43 - Oct 5 with 2089 viewsHerbivore

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:36 - Oct 5 by pointofblue

To be fair, I doubt we'll see much of Sears this season the way things are going at the moment - I don't think he's meant to be fit until the New Year and we'll ease him back in.

Latest I remember hearing was he'd be back in contention in November.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:50 - Oct 5 with 1977 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, the fact he needs an op. Suggests he's been playing through pain, so will hopefully come back better.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:52 - Oct 5 with 1935 viewspointofblue

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:43 - Oct 5 by Herbivore

Latest I remember hearing was he'd be back in contention in November.

That soon? That's a positive, I thought he was out longer than that.

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 18:00 - Oct 5 with 1832 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood having an operation - PL (n/t) on 17:16 - Oct 5 by gainsboroughblue

Agree with this. This should feel like much more of a blow than it actually seems.

I'm not writing him off at all and like him, but watching his penalty at Peterborough and seeing some of his one on ones is sticking more in the memory than his goals at the moment.

This.

(Ignoring the obvious jokes around a blow not actually being an operation, unless Badger is involved obviously).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024