Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Supporters Travel Club 12:41 - Oct 4 with 1309 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Is anyone a part of this? If so, has anyone registered for Kosovo away tickets?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

England Supporters Travel Club on 14:48 - Oct 4 with 1235 viewshammo56

Yes I have.
England Supporters Travel Club on 15:29 - Oct 4 with 1208 viewslinhdi

Yes, have registered and doing the Sport Ops daytrip.
England Supporters Travel Club on 15:50 - Oct 4 with 1183 viewshammo56

England Supporters Travel Club on 15:29 - Oct 4 by linhdi

Yes, have registered and doing the Sport Ops daytrip.

We're going via Basel Friday-Tuesday. Are you doing Prague and Sofia? Doing both although have been there before, Prague when Town played Liberec and Sofia when England last played there.
England Supporters Travel Club on 16:34 - Oct 4 with 1146 viewslinhdi

England Supporters Travel Club on 15:50 - Oct 4 by hammo56

We're going via Basel Friday-Tuesday. Are you doing Prague and Sofia? Doing both although have been there before, Prague when Town played Liberec and Sofia when England last played there.

Hi! Not doing Prague or Sofia, done Prague many times and Sofia just the once but not tempted to rush back. I'm almost retired from England aways, but Kosovo is a new country for me, so just had to be done!i
England Supporters Travel Club on 16:55 - Oct 4 with 1132 viewshammo56

England Supporters Travel Club on 16:34 - Oct 4 by linhdi

Hi! Not doing Prague or Sofia, done Prague many times and Sofia just the once but not tempted to rush back. I'm almost retired from England aways, but Kosovo is a new country for me, so just had to be done!i

Yep we are the same. After this membership cutting right back on England aways.
Been doing them for nearly 20 years and although had some fantastic trips tp places like Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova , Belarus and having met many fans from other clubs and made friends with them feel it is time to leave these adventures to the youngsters now. My favourite non-tournament trip was Israel away really enjoyed it.
Got a busy ten days of watching football starting at Fleetwood tomorrow, Portman Road Tuesday, Prague Friday and Sofia Monday week. Will need a holiday after all of that!
England Supporters Travel Club on 22:31 - Oct 4 with 1021 viewslinhdi

England Supporters Travel Club on 16:55 - Oct 4 by hammo56

Been doing them for nearly 20 years and although had some fantastic trips tp places like Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova , Belarus and having met many fans from other clubs and made friends with them feel it is time to leave these adventures to the youngsters now. My favourite non-tournament trip was Israel away really enjoyed it.
Got a busy ten days of watching football starting at Fleetwood tomorrow, Portman Road Tuesday, Prague Friday and Sofia Monday week. Will need a holiday after all of that!

That's a real programme!!! I'm aiming to do some random non-England games in the next couple of years. I want to see Andorra play in Andorra (not Barcelona!), also Faces, Gib and Liechtenstein. When England arent in town, they'll be awesome trips. No hassle, a few beers with the locals etc. Just like when I did Iceland v Bulgaria, back in Hermann's day!
England Supporters Travel Club on 10:10 - Oct 5 with 899 viewsHullblue

England Supporters Travel Club on 16:55 - Oct 4 by hammo56

Dreamy couple of weeks!

I’m going to my first ever England away game in Sofia (apart from a friendly against France when I was about 8) - have you got any tips for a newbie?

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

England Supporters Travel Club on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 887 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

England Supporters Travel Club on 15:50 - Oct 4 by hammo56

Are you going via Basel because it’s cheaper to do it that way or via Basel to pass by/visit Basel?

I’m just trying to think of possible ways around getting to Kosovo. I did the nations league in June which was a laugh, loved every moment of it.

Is there a forum online?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024