Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here 17:42 - Oct 2 with 831 viewsSpruceMoose

They're already responsible for a bombing campaign and several mass shootings in Trump's name. This 'coup' and civil war talk is only going to lead to more of the same.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:09 - Oct 2 with 790 viewsgiant_stow

Just wonderring what's the most remote part of the world which is warm with plenty of food and water.... Oh and lets scabby uk refugees in.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 785 viewsfactual_blue

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:09 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

Just wonderring what's the most remote part of the world which is warm with plenty of food and water.... Oh and lets scabby uk refugees in.

Happisburgh?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:19 - Oct 2 with 772 viewsgiant_stow

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:10 - Oct 2 by factual_blue

Happisburgh?

You can forget about me retreating to Ixworth - I remember your post about all that airbase being a target.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:21 - Oct 2 with 765 viewsfactual_blue

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:19 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

You can forget about me retreating to Ixworth - I remember your post about all that airbase being a target.

Clearly London won't be a target.

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:24 - Oct 2 with 758 viewsgiant_stow

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:21 - Oct 2 by factual_blue

Clearly London won't be a target.

Ah, thats ok then - I'll stay put. Cheers for the heads up.

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:33 - Oct 2 with 744 viewsfactual_blue

The Republican Party are is straying into extremely dangerous territory here on 18:24 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

Ah, thats ok then - I'll stay put. Cheers for the heads up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024