Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern 14:55 - Oct 2 with 1059 viewshomer_123

last night.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:01 - Oct 2 with 1051 viewsSpruceMoose

Spurs are in a terrible state. Reckon that Pochettino will be off to Madrid as soon as they give Zidane the boot.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:03 - Oct 2 with 1041 viewsTractorCam

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:01 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Spurs are in a terrible state. Reckon that Pochettino will be off to Madrid as soon as they give Zidane the boot.

And then will get eaten alive, poor guy. Too nice to go there.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:05 - Oct 2 with 1030 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:01 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

They probably will, but why would Madrid want to appoint Poch? Not exactly a serial winner is he? Wouldn't be surprised to see Mourinho go back.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:13 - Oct 2 with 1013 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:05 - Oct 2 by Kieran_Knows

They probably will, but why would Madrid want to appoint Poch? Not exactly a serial winner is he? Wouldn't be surprised to see Mourinho go back.

Perez does seem to love him, despite his turgid brand of football, so that wouldn't surprise me either.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 15:20 - Oct 2 with 1003 viewsitfcjoe

It was a bit of a freak result, and scoreline didn't tell story of the game - Bayern utterly ruthless and Spurs didn't take chances in the 1st half when they could have been 2 or 3 up, rather than 2-1 down

Think they'll be ok this year, just massively missing a holding midfielder as too easy to counter against

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:11 - Oct 2 with 914 viewsfactual_blue

What sort of boot?

Hobnail?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:17 - Oct 2 with 896 viewsclive_baker

You would 7-2 be a Spurs fan right now innit.

Or something like that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:17 - Oct 2 with 896 viewsgiant_stow

yeah, funny wasn't it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:20 - Oct 2 with 885 viewsclive_baker

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:17 - Oct 2 by giant_stow

yeah, funny wasn't it.

You know it's got bad when even you need to use 2 hands to keep the score.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:24 - Oct 2 with 880 viewsgiant_stow

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:20 - Oct 2 by clive_baker

You know it's got bad when even you need to use 2 hands to keep the score.

brute!!

over-many fingers crossed that this is the year the Arse regain their rightful place at the top of the North London tree.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'd utterly missed that fact that Spurs were done 2-7 by Bayern on 16:27 - Oct 2 with 871 viewsMrTown

Whilst they're not in a great run of form, it was still a freak result. Everything Bayern touched seemed to hit the back of the net and didn't really reflect fairly on the whole game.

Hearing calls of Pottechino out on TalkSPORT did make me laugh, he has developed the squad so much over 5 years, 2 windows without a signing, brand new stadium, needs a bit of refresh the squad but they were only in the Champions League Final 5 months ago.

Maybe they could get Tim Sherwood back.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024