Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? 11:43 - Oct 1 with 1054 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/49853029

"And Farah? What this decision means is all of his greatest achievements on the track were delivered under the tutelage of a coach who has been exposed as a cheat and a doper. That doesn't mean Farah cheated; there is no evidence he did. His judgement, though, will come under intense scrutiny."
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 11:46]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 12:38 - Oct 1 with 999 viewsIllinoisblue

All of athletics appears dodgy; let them all take as many steroids and performance enhancers as they want. Let’s see an 8-second 100 metre world record.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 16:43 - Oct 1 with 923 viewsBlueBadger

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 12:38 - Oct 1 by Illinoisblue

All of athletics appears dodgy; let them all take as many steroids and performance enhancers as they want. Let’s see an 8-second 100 metre world record.

Make it like F1, have a pharmacist's title and a runners' title.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 17:08 - Oct 1 with 901 viewscaught-in-limbo

Anyone who knows a top athlete or cyclist knows that this is a universal problem. There is big money and big corruption within most countries' sporting bodies.

It's hilarious to think that our top athletes and coaches are clean and other countries' athletes who are better than ours must be cheating and have state sanctioned cheating programmes.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 17:40 - Oct 1 with 875 viewsm14_blue

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 17:08 - Oct 1 by caught-in-limbo

Anyone who knows a top athlete or cyclist knows that this is a universal problem. There is big money and big corruption within most countries' sporting bodies.

It's hilarious to think that our top athletes and coaches are clean and other countries' athletes who are better than ours must be cheating and have state sanctioned cheating programmes.

Russia do/did have a state sanctioned doping programme though didn’t they?

And I’m fairly confident we don’t, although I’m sure individuals are at it over here too.
So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 19:48 - Oct 1 with 819 viewscaught-in-limbo

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 17:40 - Oct 1 by m14_blue

Russia do/did have a state sanctioned doping programme though didn’t they?

And I’m fairly confident we don’t, although I’m sure individuals are at it over here too.

Meh. I think state sanctioned drug cheating is a thing of the past (see pre 1989 DDR). It's now all "lone wolf" cheats. The question is, how many lone wolves do you need in a country before they're not alone any more? I think they're all lone wolves. One man's pack of lone wolves is another man's state sponsorship.

I think everybody is at it and they more they deny it, the more likely they're guilty.

Incidentally, as much as I love Mo Farah, his body language in the video accompanying the article in the OP is awful. I'm sure he's worked really hard like every other top athlete, so feels like he's innocent. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure he's doping as hard as the others as well.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 19:55 - Oct 1 with 815 viewsm14_blue

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 19:48 - Oct 1 by caught-in-limbo

Meh. I think state sanctioned drug cheating is a thing of the past (see pre 1989 DDR). It's now all "lone wolf" cheats. The question is, how many lone wolves do you need in a country before they're not alone any more? I think they're all lone wolves. One man's pack of lone wolves is another man's state sponsorship.

I think everybody is at it and they more they deny it, the more likely they're guilty.

Incidentally, as much as I love Mo Farah, his body language in the video accompanying the article in the OP is awful. I'm sure he's worked really hard like every other top athlete, so feels like he's innocent. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure he's doping as hard as the others as well.

Fair enough, can't say I know enough about it to disagree.
So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 19:59 - Oct 1 with 807 viewsbluelagos

Guilt by association isnt going to do for him imho. Whilst it looks dodgy, his association with the coach was already known and I'd have thought his sponsors would continue irrespective.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So, is this going to drag Mo Farah down then? on 20:55 - Oct 1 with 768 viewswkj

If there is one thing we love more than someone winning in our name, is seeing them done when they retire. It is a shame some are already convinced he did wrong, sad world.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024