Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? 10:52 - Oct 1 with 861 viewsSmithy

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:04 - Oct 1 with 813 viewsPhilTWTD

Was told at the weekend by a Portman Road insider that it will definitely be off.
Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:09 - Oct 1 with 798 viewsSitfcB

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:04 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

Was told at the weekend by a Portman Road insider that it will definitely be off.

Good.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:25 - Oct 1 with 751 viewsTractorCam

The yes/no options are redundant as you asked the follow up question. I could answer yes to cancel or play

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:52 - Oct 1 with 694 viewsSamWhiteUK

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:25 - Oct 1 by TractorCam

The yes/no options are redundant as you asked the follow up question. I could answer yes to cancel or play

Yes, this poll makes no sense. In fact the only possible answer is yes
Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:55 - Oct 1 with 680 viewsSuperblue95

Should Town play Wycombe W on 12/10 or cancel due to international call ups? on 11:25 - Oct 1 by TractorCam

Comical to follow up an either/or question with yes/no as the options

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024