Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... 15:13 - Sep 30 with 4648 viewsSitfcB

What time are you leaving?

Maps on my phone says 4hrs 44mins and that’s this time of day...

Saturday mornings are obviously quieter so say it’ll be 4hrs 20mins?

Believe we are planning to leave at 7am.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:01 - Sep 30 with 3705 viewsChateauWines

we are leaving Marks Tey at 8.45

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:07 - Sep 30 with 3676 viewsMrTown

Will be leaving Friday night myself.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:29 - Sep 30 with 3631 viewsTractorCam

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:01 - Sep 30 by ChateauWines

we are leaving Marks Tey at 8.45

Risky!

I'm on a mini bus leaving at 6am!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:33 - Sep 30 with 3613 viewsSwansea_Blue

Weather has been terrible lately. Don’t forget to take a Mac.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:35 - Sep 30 with 3607 viewsxrayspecs

Drove there from Cambridge and it was a good four hours with a clear road. From Ipswich I would say at least five, maybe six.
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:38 - Sep 30 with 3596 viewsITFC_Forever

I would allow 5 and a half hours, especially by the time you allow for some traffic, the Cambridge roadworks and possible closures / diversions and stops for the loo / snacks etc.

I can't make it on Saturday, but I wouldn't be leaving any later than 7 / 7.30 if I was.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 3581 viewsfooters

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:33 - Sep 30 by Swansea_Blue

What use is a computer in the rain?

OP - how long it will take you depends on the speed you are planning to travel at. Please advise.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 16:40]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 3580 viewsMullet

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:38 - Sep 30 by ITFC_Forever

I would allow 5 and a half hours, especially by the time you allow for some traffic, the Cambridge roadworks and possible closures / diversions and stops for the loo / snacks etc.

I can't make it on Saturday, but I wouldn't be leaving any later than 7 / 7.30 if I was.

Also been a lot of crashes around Greater Manchester chewing up the roadworks will then have knock ons for people if they happen again. It's not a journey that's easy to time, as you say East Anglia alone can be a pain to get out of if things go wrong.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:41 - Sep 30 with 3565 viewswkj

It doesn't take all that long to get to Fleetwood when red eyeing, which is how I usually do it when im travelling. Just get some kip when you're at the game.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:43 - Sep 30 with 3561 viewsfactual_blue

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:38 - Sep 30 by ITFC_Forever

And you need recovery time for the trauma of entering Lancashire.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 3543 viewsJakeITFC

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:40 - Sep 30 by Mullet

Also been a lot of crashes around Greater Manchester chewing up the roadworks will then have knock ons for people if they happen again. It's not a journey that's easy to time, as you say East Anglia alone can be a pain to get out of if things go wrong.

I’ll be driving from Manchester (near Piccadilly) - how long would you expect that journey to take on a Saturday morning?
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:55 - Sep 30 with 3520 viewsMullet

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:48 - Sep 30 by JakeITFC

I’ll be driving from Manchester (near Piccadilly) - how long would you expect that journey to take on a Saturday morning?

Just over an hour and maybe as much as an our and a half, if it's snarled up probably. I'm driving from South Manc so won't be much in it.

From Picadilly might be worth going straight up Rochdale Rd, from the Northern 1/4 and picking up the motorway. Longer drive, but zero hold ups. I'd definitely check live maps in the morning.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 16:56]

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:04 - Sep 30 with 3476 viewsStokieBlue

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:40 - Sep 30 by footers

What use is a computer in the rain?

OP - how long it will take you depends on the speed you are planning to travel at. Please advise.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 16:40]

It's also relative to the speed of whoever is observing him travelling there don't forget.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 3443 viewsfooters

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:04 - Sep 30 by StokieBlue

It's also relative to the speed of whoever is observing him travelling there don't forget.

SB

So what you're saying is you'd get there twice as quick if you had Usain Bolt riding shotgun? I never knew physics could be so interesting.

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 3418 viewswkj

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:11 - Sep 30 by footers

So what you're saying is you'd get there twice as quick if you had Usain Bolt riding shotgun? I never knew physics could be so interesting.

Like heck you never saw Mystic Meg on the national lottery program

Crybaby

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 3398 viewsfooters

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:15 - Sep 30 by wkj

Like heck you never saw Mystic Meg on the national lottery program

See her outside Betfred most mornings with the Racing Post and a fag hanging out her mouth.

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:20 - Sep 30 with 3387 viewsChateauWines

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:29 - Sep 30 by TractorCam

Risky!

I'm on a mini bus leaving at 6am!

we dont stop and will average 70 of course lol

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:22 - Sep 30 with 3374 viewsChateauWines

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:20 - Sep 30 by ChateauWines

we dont stop and will average 70 of course lol

were going down A12 onto M25 then north. reading below nervous now

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:55 - Sep 30 with 3307 viewsStourbridgeblue

If you're coming up the M6 there's a few 50mph average speed check sections through roadworks to factor in. Might be worth going A1/ M62.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 18:30 - Sep 30 with 3217 viewsJakeITFC

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:55 - Sep 30 by Mullet

Just over an hour and maybe as much as an our and a half, if it's snarled up probably. I'm driving from South Manc so won't be much in it.

From Picadilly might be worth going straight up Rochdale Rd, from the Northern 1/4 and picking up the motorway. Longer drive, but zero hold ups. I'd definitely check live maps in the morning.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 16:56]

Great, cheers.
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 18:48 - Sep 30 with 3162 viewsMullet

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 18:30 - Sep 30 by JakeITFC

Great, cheers.

Any time mate.

My driver is leaving just before 9am..... on 18:56 - Sep 30 with 3149 viewsBloots

….8:54 to be precise.

From Euston.

Innit.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 18:56 - Sep 30 with 3147 viewsTrequartista

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:33 - Sep 30 by Swansea_Blue

Only needed if going via Buckingham.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 19:28 - Sep 30 with 3085 viewswkj

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:19 - Sep 30 by footers

See her outside Betfred most mornings with the Racing Post and a fag hanging out her mouth.

Clutching at a budgens bag full of Napoli sauce?

Crybaby

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 19:41 - Sep 30 with 3048 viewsSitfcB

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:41 - Sep 30 by wkj

It doesn't take all that long to get to Fleetwood when red eyeing, which is how I usually do it when im travelling. Just get some kip when you're at the game.

I’m not driving so... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024