Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... 13:38 - Sep 30 with 4703 viewsKieran_Knows

... due to that drunk-drive crash last week.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 13:39 - Sep 30 with 3381 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 13:43 - Sep 30 with 3340 viewswkj

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 13:39 - Sep 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I can't see how it wont be. That was a horrific injury, sitty tit.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 13:51 - Sep 30 with 3274 viewscrossyitfc

Never knew he started his career in the ITFC youth academy.
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:05 - Sep 30 with 3210 viewsSWGF

There's a photo of the injury doing the rounds. Looked pretty horrific (if it was indeed his knee in the pic).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:08 - Sep 30 with 3177 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:43 - Sep 30 with 3060 viewsitfcjoe

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:05 - Sep 30 by SWGF

There's a photo of the injury doing the rounds. Looked pretty horrific (if it was indeed his knee in the pic).

I can't imagine it is because why would he be in training kit (Sondico especially), and on the close up there is still mud on the knee

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:46 - Sep 30 with 3037 viewswkj

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:43 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

I can't imagine it is because why would he be in training kit (Sondico especially), and on the close up there is still mud on the knee

Have you never got muddy or grass stained knees when on the lash before? Need to try aftershock and tequila doubles if you haven't.

Crybaby

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:47 - Sep 30 with 3030 viewshampstead_blue

blinking hell!

I'd love to find out what happened.

Someone is about the have to 'lawyer up'

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:48 - Sep 30 with 3017 viewswkj

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:47 - Sep 30 by hampstead_blue

blinking hell!

I'd love to find out what happened.

Someone is about the have to 'lawyer up'

Someone posted about Douglas being caught speeding on foot.

Crybaby

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:51 - Sep 30 with 2999 viewsSWGF

Aye....was why I caveated it

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:51 - Sep 30 with 3003 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Thought that when I got it too, and a couple of the WhatsApp screenshots doing the rounds seem pretty questionable too

I’m guessing Derby are stuck with Keogh’s wages until his contract expires still, as they can hardly sack him without doing the same to Lawrence and Bennett. Which is a real shame
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:51]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:51 - Sep 30 with 2994 viewsRobTheMonk

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:48 - Sep 30 by wkj

Someone posted about Douglas being caught speeding on foot.

He's been making his way back home for the past 2 years.
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:52 - Sep 30 with 2993 viewsEly_Blue

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving player.

At least the Championship referees will get a rest from the earache he gives them during each game

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:52 - Sep 30 with 3006 viewsitfcjoe

Whilst I've never been a fan of Keogh, and this is quite inexcusable - what a dreadful way for a good career to end

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:54 - Sep 30 with 2969 viewswkj

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:51 - Sep 30 by RobTheMonk

He's been making his way back home for the past 2 years.

Just nipping down to the co-op love, tell the kids I love them and don't forget to feed the cat.

Crybaby

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:09 - Sep 30 with 2915 viewsBluefish

There is more to this story. Why was Keogh in the back? Who was in the passenger seat? How did someone in the back end up with injuries like that when the car crashed front on?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:12 - Sep 30 with 2876 viewsJamestownPrince

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:08 - Sep 30 by TRUE_BLUE123

was that an "Instant" reply ? :-)
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:35 - Sep 30 with 2796 viewsIllinoisblue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:52 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

Whilst I've never been a fan of Keogh, and this is quite inexcusable - what a dreadful way for a good career to end

I just can't get past the fact the club offered them transport home but they opted instead to drive home drunk.

Fk him and fk them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 2786 viewsitfcjoe

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:35 - Sep 30 by Illinoisblue

I just can't get past the fact the club offered them transport home but they opted instead to drive home drunk.

Fk him and fk them.

Very much crisis management by Derby, guess there is a pinch of salt needing to be taken with that - probably have accounts with taxi firms they could have used etc.

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:42 - Sep 30 with 2745 viewsKieran_Knows

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:35 - Sep 30 by Illinoisblue

Fk him and fk them.

Probably because they think they're above the law.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:42 - Sep 30 with 2749 viewsIllinoisblue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:39 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

Very much crisis management by Derby, guess there is a pinch of salt needing to be taken with that - probably have accounts with taxi firms they could have used etc.

true. or the players could have paid for three or four Uber drivers to just be on standby to take them all home. The whole thing is so preventable.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:46 - Sep 30 with 2735 viewsitfcjoe

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:42 - Sep 30 by Illinoisblue

true. or the players could have paid for three or four Uber drivers to just be on standby to take them all home. The whole thing is so preventable.

Even if you aren't rich it is totally preventable.

Just terrible decision making by people after too many beers - I try not to judge too much as sure I've done things I regret after too many!

Only positive is how much of a wake up call it will be for them, without anyone innocent being harmed

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:59 - Sep 30 with 2667 viewsEly_Blue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:46 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

Even if you aren't rich it is totally preventable.

Just terrible decision making by people after too many beers - I try not to judge too much as sure I've done things I regret after too many!

Only positive is how much of a wake up call it will be for them, without anyone innocent being harmed

By all accounts this was not just “a few beers” the bill was into the thousands and there is talk of drugs too

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:14 - Sep 30 with 2601 viewsitfcjoe

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:59 - Sep 30 by Ely_Blue

By all accounts this was not just “a few beers” the bill was into the thousands and there is talk of drugs too

I'm not trying to excuse it in any way - it's totally, totally wrong - but reality is the only people hurt by it are the perpetrators which is hugely fortunate.

The more they've drunk the worse the decision making process is, I couldn't imagine something like this happening when just over the limit as is a total f*ck up.

They are very fortunate that no one (including themselves) were killed, and that it can be just a mistake that they learn from and change their ways opposed to a life ender in respect of careers etc

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:19 - Sep 30 with 2567 viewschicoazul

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 14:52 - Sep 30 by Ely_Blue

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving player.

At least the Championship referees will get a rest from the earache he gives them during each game

What a stupid post.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024